Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yepp, spoiler code is one good thing:D

OoO, I think I missed something big last night when I was catching up with the last episode...did he run ?...wooot that sounds nice :D

I hope he is not gonna get fired again, it would be boring, not again please! Plus it wouldn't be fair to him. They could come up with something new :scream:
But I think the gambling thing was much bigger than this is gonna be, so maybe he is just going to be suspended for a while indeed, at least I hope so.

So, the last epi was good? He looks very very hot in those caps. And black leather next week? Its too much ! :drool:
I'm glad that he is finally having the amount of screen time he deserves.
I had a quick flick through the new Miami magazine yesterday. There was nothing about Jon in it, but they had the results of a poll they must have done last issue or something. Nailed came out as the best epi of s4- def. my fav, probably of any season. Jon' acting in that was just so good, they have no excuse not to give him a really meaty plot line.
I really hope this leave only lasts 1 epi, the whole 2 minutes screen time per epi of early s6 really annoyed me.

Yepp, spoiler code is one good thing:D

OoO, I think I missed something big last night when I was catching up with the last episode...did he run ?...wooot that sounds nice :D

I hope he is not gonna get fired again, it would be boring, not again please! Plus it wouldn't be fair to him. They could come up with something new :scream:
But I think the gambling thing was much bigger than this is gonna be, so maybe he is just going to be suspended for a while indeed, at least I hope so.

Well I read a spoiler for the 19th episode of season 7, and it mentions Ryan and Eric working together on something, so Ryan is not gone for good. If he's put on administrative leave, then my guess is that he'll be off the case. I mean you're right, the gambling thing way way bigger and more involved then this is going to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Togo girl 21, when you are writing about upcoming storylines, you need to put it in spoiler code. There is a smiley on the tool bar, when you are writing an advanced message. :)
Thats promising then. The gambling thing was way bigger, so hopefully this time all charges will be dropped and it will go off his record. I want Ryan the hero, not Ryan the screw-up!

Ok back with caps from Smoke Gets In Your CSI's. There's quite a few so I'll just link you to the folder for the episode in my photobucket. I need to get some of the running scene, will do that before the night is over and will post to let you know they are up. Enjoy! :)

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v73/lennongurl/CSI Miami Smoke/
You'll need a password it is: flackdonflack
Thanks for the caps.
Hope you don't mind if I snag a few.
I'll check back for caps of that very hot running scene:drool:

Thanks for the caps :) he looked hot :drool: and now the shirt and tie was quite okay, as well, but I'm more excited about next week's outfit:D

I realized I have a soft spot for the caps in which he uses flashlight :rolleyes:, I have a few icons already but I think I'm gonna snag a few caps, if you don't mind and make more:D I'm gonna pop in later as well for those running caps ;)

Snag away! Please share the icons you make!

I have an interview tonight so after that I'll come home and do the running caps and maybe some more from the beginning.

The caps are wonderful!! He looks like a model in one of them! :drool:

I'm ubber excited about next week!!! Too bad we won't get to see much of that fine outfit he's going to be in, if what they say in the spoliers are true. :(

Thanks for the caps :) he looked hot :drool: and now the shirt and tie was quite okay, as well, but I'm more excited about next week's outfit:D

I realized I have a soft spot for the caps in which he uses flashlight :rolleyes:, I have a few icons already but I think I'm gonna snag a few caps, if you don't mind and make more:D I'm gonna pop in later as well for those running caps ;)
I actually didn't mind the shirt or tie this time either. They didn't look gross! :lol: You have a thing for when he uses a flashlight? I have a thing for when he uses a camera. Camera caps are hot. :thumbsup:

Ok back with caps from Smoke Gets In Your CSI's. There's quite a few so I'll just link you to the folder for the episode in my photobucket. I need to get some of the running scene, will do that before the night is over and will post to let you know they are up. Enjoy! :)

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v73/lennongurl/CSI Miami Smoke/
You'll need a password it is: flackdonflack
Thank you! Someone else posted some caps somewhere but there weren't any good Ryan caps, which is pretty much what I wanted. :D Thanks.

It was. :lol: They found someone they were looking for but he starting running away, and Ryan was the chaser. He was pretty fast :lol: But of course Horatio ultimately stopped the guy. Its okay though, it was still a pretty good Ryan scene. And definitely not something we see often.

Thank you for the caps they were great.:thumbsup:
I love my Ryan and there are times when I want to rip that shirt and tie off him and I just love those t-shirts.:drool:
Last night he looked great at the starting of the show in that t and doing all that chasing. The only thing that let me down a little is that he did not ask about Cal and how she was doing.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back