• Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Life threatening danger!?!?
I didn't know this!

Now I'm really exicted for the new episode!
Amazing Ryan action (hopefully) and the white shirt... Could it get any better? :D

You know, I'm feeling a little spoiled right now by TPTB...7.13 we get ubber amounts of Ryan and him kicking butt!! And tonight we get Ryan in life threatening danger!!!

I'm so happy!!! :) (not happy he's in life threatening danger) But Happy! :)

I'm sure it won't be much though since it's Calleigh who gets the big storyline. But I'm excited for any Ryan scenes!

Amen Flack!!

Any Ryan storyline is a good storyline to me! :)

I was reading the spoiler's thread and the conversation of Ryan and his family came up so I thought I bring it in here too to get some disscussion going.

Truth is, we don't know much about his family or his life outside CSI for that matter. And as much as I adore any scenes with him in it, I would love to see less of him in trouble and more of him being the hero or being helpful. I believe we got a little of that in 7.13.

I have to admit though that his screentime has increased this season compared to the last. I see him in at least every two to three scenes (for which I am greatful and happy).

What I think, there are so many directions they can take Ryan they don't know where to take him. And that makes him a fasinating character and much of the reason why we love him (or love to hate him). And as much as we are annoyed that he doesn't get the good storylines and he's not seen as much, we all go to bed still loving him and the show.

But enough of my babbling, what does everyone else think?

Edit: Flack...do you have any idea how much I want your avvie right now!!! :drools

Last edited:
Amen Flack!!

Any Ryan storyline is a good storyline to me! :)

I was reading the spoiler's thread and the conversation of Ryan and his family came up so I thought I bring it in here too to get some disscussion going.

Truth is, we don't know much about his family or his life outside CSI for that matter. And as much as I adore any scenes with him in it, I would love to see less of him in trouble and more of him being the hero or being helpful. I believe we got a little of that in 7.13.

I have to admit though that his screentime has increased this season compared to the last. I see him in at least every two to three scenes (for which I am greatful and happy).

What I think, there are so many directions they can take Ryan they don't know where to take him. And that makes him a fasinating character and much of the reason why we love him (or love to hate him). And as much as we are annoyed that he doesn't get the good storylines and he's not seen as much, we all go to bed still loving him and the show.

But enough of my babbling, what does everyone else think?

Edit: Flack...do you have any idea how much I want your avvie right now!!! :drools
I was one to bring up Ryan's family life and life outside of work in the spoiler thread.
Not only do we not know much of anything about his family,
we don't even know his CSI level,is he still a level 1,
was he demoted after he was fired ,his he on a promotion grid?
What type of things does he do when not working?
Jonathan himself plays several instruments,is that something that could be incorporated into his character?
How much does his OCD impact his life?
Has he ever finshed his master's degree?
I'm sure others can think of more questions.

Nice words miamifan :D Makes me think about a few things with Ryan :)

I like the way TPTB realized that it's not H or anyone else - just alone - who has to be in the centre of an episode (or more) but the other members of the team, too. And it makes our Ryan have more interesting storylines, as well as the others :)

I like this season because it shows not just their life at work, but out of work, too. I'd be really nice if it continued and we could get some background information on Ryan (the scene where he took Billy to the school was nice, I can watch more like that one:) )

As miamifan said, they are at the point where Ryan can get tons of interesting storylines, and I'm sure we're gonna see some good moments, - maybe heroic, too - with the Russian mob stalking their private life, which is a great chance to show us something more on Ryan (and on everyone else:))

Although it's not the only reason I like Ryan Wolfe's character, it's true that the many possibilities that can happen to him next and many unanswered questions (EDIT: I thought of the ones like greatfan mentioned), makes him a more interesting and lovable charater, who still has many new things to show us, fans. So I'm really looking forward to the rest episodes of this 7th season :)

^^hope it's clear, I had a deja vue during writing this and it got me distracted:D

I was one to bring up Ryan's family life and life outside of work in the spoiler thread.
Not only do we not know much of anything about his family,
we don't even know his CSI level,is he still a level 1,
was he demoted after he was fired ,his he on a promotion grid?
What type of things does he do when not working?
Jonathan himself plays several instruments,is that something that could be incorporated into his character?
How much does his OCD impact his life?
Has he ever finshed his master's degree?
I'm sure others can think of more questions.
This is so weird, I was watching the show today and was JUST thinking this, so I signed up on this forum a few mins ago to ask these very questions! Aaaaaaah!!!!!! :lol:

Welcome to all the Ryan/Jon madness pidgezero_one :D

I'd kind of like to know the answers to these questions too.
I feel like we know so much about the other character's lives outside of the office, but we don't hardly know anything about Ryan at all. Okay, not that much about the others, but it's still more than Ryan. It's a little unfair to his fans. :(

Hopefully one day the writers will decide to share their information and knowledge with the rest of the viewers... (yeah right)
Until then, I guess we'll have to guess what it all is ourselves. :)

I watched the new episode at 7 on CTV. My mom had to get in her "Ooh Ryan's looking buff there in that white t-shirt." :lol:

Sad news though. He changes. Why didn't we think he would?

Ooh and welcome pidgezero_one. :D

I watched the new episode at 7 on CTV. My mom had to get in her "Ooh Ryan's looking buff there in that white t-shirt." :lol:

Sad news though. He changes. Why didn't we think he would?

Ooh and welcome pidgezero_one. :D
I agree with your mom:drool:
Smoke has a terrible odor,Ryan needed to change clothes,and he had that dead body across his shoulders.I still think he looked good in the shirt and tie.He really looked good chasing that suspect:drool: :drool:

Thanks for the compliments on m icon, Orla_Dark made it, isn't it brilliant?

Welcome to pidgezero_one!

Oh indeed Ryan looked hot in that white t-shirt and those jeans. :drool::drool: I was like damn! I figured he would change, he's a big tie guy lately. Plus that shirt had blood on it. I hope it didn't ruin that jacket though. Good amount of Ryan tonight. But how come the smoke had very little effect on him? Oh and the staple thing-that guys blood was on it then Ryan cut himself on it, ew! Wonder if he should get that checked out, nasty! I thought it was a staple for a roof when it first happened and now it's just gross!

Did we all see Ryan in the black leather for next week's promo? :drool: I actually said, "Oh my God!" out loud and my hubby now officially thinks I watch too much CSI. :lol: I can't wait to make caps of tonight's epi and next weeks!

But how come the smoke had very little effect on him? Oh and the staple thing-that guys blood was on it then Ryan cut himself on it, ew! Wonder if he should get that checked out, nasty! I thought it was a staple for a roof when it first happened and now it's just gross!
Some people are just more sensitive to smoke.
Before I knew where the staple came from,I wondered if it would cause a problem for Ryan later on.He sucked on it too,gross.Hopefully he will have that checked out.
Did we all see Ryan in the black leather for next week's promo?
The promo was so quick,I wasn't sure if I saw black leather or not.Thanks for confirming it.

Last edited:
Aw, thank you everybody! :lol: I must see this episode you're all talking about, I'm without a TV this year but I just finished watching the first six seasons in order on DVD so I'm almost caught up... :(

This whole black leather thing sounds intriguing! ;)

Last night we got so lucky! So much screen time! And wow..he looked pretty nice in that t-shirt...

The promo for next week actually had him in it again! wow! haha!

I thought he was wearing something blue...could have been the Miami water or something, but I saw blue somewhere.....Horatio's piercing eyes maybe? Ha...I don't know.

Wait, I'll go watch the promo right now (I really need to get ready for work...eh, Miami's worth it lol): Ok, leather jacket and blue t-shirt. WOOOO!

He looked so hot in last ep :drool: I love this white t-shirt :drool: And blue t-shirt with leather jacket :drool: from next week promo:thumbsup:

So, did anyone notice that when Ryan processing evidence in the end they put some moments from Bombshell (when he find DNA on dress) :guffaw: They think we don't notice this? :guffaw: Anyone notice this too? :confused:

how about the part last night where ryan was running after that guy. that was sooooo damn awesome. i was like, "go ryan go."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back