Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its well overdue.

Im hoping that this storyline with Ryan will be positive character development, and that he doesn't get into trouble for hitting whoever it is. I will be very annoyed if Ryan is made out to be the screw up again. What Im hoping is that having the kid around will bring out Ryan's sensitive, caring side. Which along with that t-shirt is something I definitely want to see again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Today my cousin found an old movie called Bubble Boy on tv. It had everyone from Jake Gyllenhaal, to Vernan (mini me) to Boti Bliss, too! And let me tell you Jake looked very cute and he remined me on JT soooo much, they look alot alike.

I don't think they look alike personally. To me the similarities stop at their hair color.

Last edited:
I can kind of see a very slight resemblence between Jon and Jake Gyllenhaal, but I myself don't think it's overwhelming or anything.

In one of the Miami epsodes, didn't someone say that Ryan looked like Jake though?

Yeah, this woman in 'silencer' was a blogger and wrote about him and Eric. I think she meant that Ryan's face is shaped kinda like Jake's (Gyllenhaal) and they have the same smile, too. That's what I think though.

I can kind of see a very slight resemblence between Jon and Jake Gyllenhaal, but I myself don't think it's overwhelming or anything.

In one of the Miami epsodes, didn't someone say that Ryan looked like Jake though?

I can see a resemblance. That was in the episode Silencer (4.13) where they were reading the pharmaceutical company blog and Ryan and Eric were referred to as Jake Gyllenhaal and A Rod.

After reading the blog:

Eric: Who's Jake Gyllenhaal? (says it as guy len hall)
Ryan: Actually it's Gyllenhaal. Yeh he's a movie star, so..
Eric: So is that why you wear those movie star jackets?
Ryan: Actually, it's in the eyes. I get it all the time A-Rod.
Eric: You get it in the eyes all the time?

Yep, that's the one! Thanks C.H.E.A.R. and FieldMouse :)

If I just glance at the two of them I can see that they look rather similar, but when I actually stop and look at them I don't think they look too much alike.
Let's just say that Jon and Jake won't be playing twins anytime soon :lol:
But they could be brothers...

Hey everyone, Im back and I blame RL for making me too busy. :p

In my opinion, Ive never really noticed the resemblance, I can see it a little maybe but not much. I agree though, they possibly could play brothers, I dont know maybe I have to go look at some pics :lol:

I agree, this episode looks really good but I hope its positive for Ryan and doesnt get in trouble for punching whoever that is. Maybe punching that guy could even be a heroic move, I dont know. Even if it is negative for him, the episode still looks pretty cool and I cant wait to see what happens.

In my opinion, Ive never really noticed the resemblance, I can see it a little maybe but not much. I agree though, they possibly could play brothers, I dont know maybe I have to go look at some pics :lol:

I agree, this episode looks really good but I hope its positive for Ryan and doesnt get in trouble for punching whoever that is. Maybe punching that guy could even be a heroic move, I dont know. Even if it is negative for him, the episode still looks pretty cool and I cant wait to see what happens.

RL- A terrible thing :rolleyes: Welcome back!
I can see the resemblance between Jon and Jake. I love that part of Silencer, its good to see Ryan and Eric joking around.

Welcome back ILuvJonathanTogo, I love you avi:D

about the resemblance: I can see a bit, like many of you said, too! I had to google for some images to compare them, but I couldn't find out what makes them look a bit alike, maybe the smile or the hair......oOo I found a pic in which Jake wears a kind of black suit that Jon wore somewhere, if you look at it with half closed eyes they look kind of similar :lol: oh my, I'm tired sorry, but I have to say I wouldn't mind seeing them in one movie:D

Welcome back ILuvJonathanTogo :D

Well I'm pretty sure iit will be a heroic move since he should be protecting that kid Billy. But at this point, I honestly don't mind if he goesn in troubles because of this action, I mean at least it's a plotline for him LOL.
Gosh did we have to get to the point we're here...waiting for anything to happen to our Ryan (good or bad, we don't mind :lol:)? :scream:

Truth is florry...We've been so deprived of Ryan drama that we'll take anything they give us. :scream:

I'm just hoping I get out of work tonight early so I watch Miami...

Welcome back IluvJonathanTogo!

Truth is florry...We've been so deprived of Ryan drama that we'll take anything they give us. :scream:

I agree with that one! I cannot wait till tonight! And I really want to see Ryan beating the crap out of someone, lol!

miamifan08 said:
I'm just hoping I get out of work tonight early so I watch Miami...

Oh I hope so too miamifan08! Do you DVR it? I'm hoping the kids will be asleep or at least quiet so I can really enjoy it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcomes, its awesome to be back :D

[B said:
Florry86[/b]]
Welcome back ILuvJonathanTogo :D

Well I'm pretty sure iit will be a heroic move since he should be protecting that kid Billy. But at this point, I honestly don't mind if he goesn in troubles because of this action, I mean at least it's a plotline for him LOL.
Gosh did we have to get to the point we're here...waiting for anything to happen to our Ryan (good or bad, we don't mind :lol:)? :scream:

Truth is florry...We've been so deprived of Ryan drama that we'll take anything they give us.

Yep, its almost sad that we're just jumping around at the suggestion of any possible storyline for Ryan, but can you blame us? I blame TPTB. :lol: They should give Eric/Horatio/Calleigh a little rest from the spotlight and throw some good Ryan stuff in more often. And Im pretty sure tonight is going to be good stuff, so thank you TPTB, finally :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back