Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryan/Jon #19: Waiting for the comeback of the Purple tee

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice picture....:)

And I meant how do the pictures themselves get online...they look they were taken by friends or something.

LOL I like your avatar!

He was so funny on ET. IT was different than what's on the ET site. He was a joker as always and asked if he was going to get a raise and get to wear sun glasses and dye his hair red...ewwwwwwwwwww Ryan w/ red hair, um NO Thanks!

Funny, there's a pic of Nick and Warrick kind of like that too. Haha. It's too bad they had to go and turn Cooper into a jerk. I think the potential was there for him and Ryan to become best buds like Nick/Warrick and Delko/Speed. Oh well... maybe they can do that with Ryan and Jake. :)

Indeed, I'm like this color on him. :guffaw:

Plus the Queer Eye for the Straight Guy gang would be so proud of him, I know I am. :p

I do like the purple colour on him, just not the shirt and tie. He could lose the tie. Its too much.
Ryan with Red hair? Definitely not.
GNRF- I thought the exact same thing about that pic with Ryan and Cooper! Looks very suspicious. I always got the feeling that they didnt get along at all, so I couldnt picture them as best friends somehow.

OMG...he's dead cute in the ET clip. And they all seem to have a ball filming that scene. I agree, the "final" version as it appears in the second promo clip is far better than the one we see on this clip. Ryan yelling at Eric and Cal is so much more powerful. Can't wait to see season 7.

Jon seems to really like acting out the "darker parts" of his character. So a lot of "grandmas" told him they don't like him anymore ....LOL....I do qualify for the grandma fraction then ;) (seeing as I don't like Ryan gone bad either).

Twiztid4togo, I hope this other ET clip will find its way to youtube. Would love to see it somewhere on the internet. He sounds like a lot of fun. Ryan with red hair ....LOL....not really!!!! Allthough....maybe he'd still be dead gorgeous....somehow I cannot imagine him being anything else but gorgeous :lol:

Wolfesgamergirl, I love your avatar! It's adorable!!!

He was so funny on ET. IT was different than what's on the ET site. He was a joker as always and asked if he was going to get a raise and get to wear sun glasses and dye his hair red...ewwwwwwwwwww Ryan w/ red hair, um NO Thanks!

I only saw the clip on the ET website. But he was soooo cute humming the ET theme song and then backing out of the camera frame. I was :guffaw: so hard my diet coke almost killed the laptop.

Ryan with red hair....depends on the shade of red. But on the other hand he would probably look really weird. Maybe he could so red highlights, subtle and still getting what he wants. :D

The ET clip is now here. There are a few scenes from the premiere - so it is considered a spoiler. Click at your own risk. Here is the other icon I made....he is so sexy in shades.
ryanshades2.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back