Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
err... it was in season 6 in Permanent Vacation
here's a pic of the nice looking Ryan in that less nice looking vest :p

Chartreuse green or is it lime? :lol: That's kind of wild. :lol:

About the safecracking, just watched that ep Saturday night and I didn't remember him being able to crack safes. When he said his uncle taught him, I said "that must be Uncle Ron". :lol:

BWAHAHA! I haven't seen that episode! LOL! I literally laughed out loud when I saw that picture!

Please TPTB don't make Ryan gay!

I wish we could meet Uncle Ron. He sounds like a character.... Breaking locks, being stubborn during hurricanes/tidal waves...lol

*spas* PETITION!

^^ teehee...awesome. I'm gonna be so sad when it's over! Maybe a sequel is in the works?

I do like that picture. It just looks like a green shirt. And you can't see the blue thing around the collar in that picture.

Would've been better in a t-shirt.

Or shirtless. That's completely appropriate. :)

Hollyyo;Or shirtless. That's completely appropriate. :)
Yeah sure, Ryan strolling into the lab shirtless, works on some evidence. :lol: I wouldn't be complaining.

I dont mind that green vest, it's cute even if it's a little random. Suits, suits, suits, oh! green vest! Spicing things up a little bit :lol:

hehe, i have to admit I happen to like that pic, even the vest looks good on him, maybe because - like Hollyyo said- you cant see it's a vest, or maybe it's his extra sexey pose:eek:...like in the epi where he's in the elevator with Calleigh and he puts his hands on his hips, i like that scene a lot:drool:

I actually like the image of shirtless Ryan (perhaps with a labcoat on, it's hot) working in the DNA lab...air conditioning went wrong, we know it's hot in Miami :rolleyes:, it could happen in an epi...I'm sure viewers rates would go to the sky

:drool: at this image in my mind, but I have to go to the college now:scream:

hehe, i have to admit I happen to like that pic, even the vest looks good on him, maybe because - like Hollyyo said- you cant see it's a vest, or maybe it's his extra sexey pose:eek:...like in the epi where he's in the elevator with Calleigh and he puts his hands on his hips, i like that scene a lot:drool:

I actually like the image of shirtless Ryan (perhaps with a labcoat on, it's hot) working in the DNA lab...air conditioning went wrong, we know it's hot in Miami :rolleyes:, it could happen in an epi...I'm sure viewers rates would go to the sky
Both poses are sexy.I think the sweater vest actually look better than the suits with matching tie.
I think Ryan working shirtless around evidence would compromise the results,but you are right about viewer rating going up.

Uncle Ron is like a character we'll never see, even if we want to. That's why I like your fic Hollyyo! :lol:

Am I the only one who likes Ryan's green sweater vest? This pic just makes it look sexy.

http://gallery.efanguide.com/~csimiami/displayimage.php?pid=71656&fullsize=1 :shifty:

No I think it's sexy too!

Hey did you know that Jonathan has an account on youtube? At least he says it's him, but I kinda believe it. The user name is: JonathanMeTogo
I didn't know that. :lol: Who knows if it's really him, but it could be. :p

I was watching "Strange Wilderness" this past weekend... and it of course has Justin Long in it. I noticed that his voice and Jonathan's voice sound very similiar. Anyone else notice this or is it just me and my Jonathan obsessed mind? :lol:

:lol: at the you tube username. cute!

^^yeah, I've thought that too.

Probably the obsession talking, but hey, it's all good.

I searched the username. Nothing came up.

Darn the internet lies!

Uncle Ron is like a character we'll never see, even if we want to. That's why I like your fic Hollyyo! :lol:

Am I the only one who likes Ryan's green sweater vest? This pic just makes it look sexy.

http://gallery.efanguide.com/~csimiami/displayimage.php?pid=71656&fullsize=1 :shifty:

No I think it's sexy too!

Hey did you know that Jonathan has an account on youtube? At least he says it's him, but I kinda believe it. The user name is: JonathanMeTogo

Yeah I am on his friends list in youtube. He tells me it's really him also. Have you ever got a message from him? I have.

^^Well, I can go on the internet and tell people I'm Madonna and people will believe it. You can never really know for sure unless you see that person on tv or something saying, "Hey! I have a youtube account! And this is my username!"

I know it can really seem convincing, but you can't ever trust people on the internet. :shifty:

Just because they say it's them doesn't mean they are...

^^Well, I can go on the internet and tell people I'm Madonna and people will believe it. You can never really know for sure unless you see that person on tv or something saying, "Hey! I have a youtube account! And this is my username!"

I know it can really seem convincing, but you can't ever trust people on the internet. :shifty:

Just because they say it's them doesn't mean they are...
That is very true. I was on an actor's friend list.He swore it was him. Turned out to be a total fake.I had received a message also.The person then stated it was a fansite only and everything was a mistake.The account was then closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back