Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away, Either

Nice icon Kat. Your icons and artwork impress me.

Greg as the funny one? Ah, I do have to remember the one epi where he had the sharpies in his nose. Classic funny in my house. Sis and i still laugh about that bunches.

Another Greg moment that comes to mind is the scene with Grissom and Cath. He' rocking out in the lab and says he could have been a rock star and Gris says there's still tme.

Hmm I'm trying to think of a funny Ryan moment. None from the show come to mind (at this early hour anyways) but one from the books does. In Harm for the Holidays Misgivings Ryan is going to extremes to hide from the older receptionist because she is weilding mistletoe. Have to read the book to see how it ends, I won't spoil it. :D

I've never seen any of the books. I'm sure they're not available here -sigh- so you can go ahead and spoil me, anyway.

I liked Ryan in Legal, when he was imitating that girl. "That's hot." I want to find a clip of that, but I can't, which frustrated me.

Ryan usually is the serious guy. I think he has this sort of dry humour. He needs to loosen up a bit, live some more, that's why I love to pair him up with Greg, because Greg can teach him all that.

I have that scene in a banner, see below. :)

You can probably order CSI or CSI Miami books off the internet. But I bet if you go looking you might find them.

Ryan can be serious but he also has an amazing sense of humor. Greg is more humorous then serious. Together they make a good pair and can use their powers for good, not evil! :lol:

Thanks Tristianna - that brings a huge smile to my face!!

That banner rocks Sara! I love that scene. Can you imgaine if Greg was on the scene with him? Oh man what a riot that would be! hehehe

So new question - if they were CSI's togehter...how do you think they would interact at the scene?

Tristiana, I loved the Ryan and Greg fic. Amazing! :)

Thanks, Kat. The banner was a great find...I wish I remember what comm on LJ I got it....would ask for some requests. :D

Well from watching them at scenes as they are..Greg is over zelous but always good at finding the key piece that cracks the case wide open. He's always willing to get down and dirty. Ryan is very into every aspect of scenes, he's always but sometimes has a hard time finding the relating factors.

The would work well together because each can bring their own personalities and talents to the scene.

I agree completely with wolfesgamergirl. I think that Greg would bring some fun to the scene while still being serious, of course, which Ryan could need. And that will forever be my view of this pairing - Ryan is the serious guy and Greg is the funny one.
Sooo in other words I didn't have much to add to this, but I felt like posting anyway.

Where might the guys take a Spring Break style vacation?

I think they would head to Key West. Perhaps Charleston, South Carolina is always nice. Or maybe Mexico and just have fruity drinks and lay on the beach all day long together. :D

Ok, now that I am caught up, let me share my thoughts:

Working a scene together: I really think Greg would be the one to just get right in there and look at the physical of the crime scene. Ryan would look around, analyzing every inch of the room before going in there and taking up evidence. They would work well, Greg with his science background and Ryan making sure that he wouldn't miss anything.

Spring break Vacation: Southern California or Mexico. Anyplace with warm sand, sunlight and time away from work and the world. ((I smell another one shot coming! :D Plot bunnies kick it! :D ))

I wise my muse was up to working on two fics at one...sadly I'm barely mking headway on the current one. And ever sadder it's not Ryan/Greg.

Indeed they would work very well together, each has special things about his work ethic that can add to the scene recovery process.

I agree with the warm places, perhaps some shirtlessness would take place? :devil:

shirtlessnes? Did I read shirtlessness???? :devil: YES..Hot sun. sandy beach. big waves. hotel with hottub in their room. :devil:

Sara, I agree about them both having their own Unique skills to do a crime scene together. Ryan is thorough in scoping out the scene and finding things. Greg seems to know where to look for stuff. They both have a science background, but Greg seems more knowledgeable. Also since Greg doesn't carry a gun, Ryan would be there to protect him. :p

Yes poor Greg and the lack of a fire arm....he really needs to get one of those... Ryan would do well to protect him, though I don't think anything would happen that he would need to protect Greg. But then again that scene in your fic, Sue, gets me thinking. :devil:

Yeah a gun would have helped Greg in that scene, like it did Ryan. Ya just never know when they need their guns to take someone down. So that takes us back to Ryan teaching Greg to shoot...his gun. :devil: Of course the other scene the gun wouldn't have helped :p

I think they would work good together interrogating someone too. They could take turns playing good csi/ bad csi. Or well Ryan would probably be better at bad csi. He's has that mean glaring stare down he does. Greg could be the one telling the perp they better talk or he's going to take them down. I've never seen Greg being agressive. *thinks back to eps* nope. Has there ever been an ep where Greg has showed a temper?

Greg has shown annoyance...but since he's so laid back it's hard to get him really angry. Hence the "yea, whatever" he said to Grissom in that one ep. Ran gets angry really easily...there have been plenty of eps where he was shouting at suspects.

Shooting the gun...see fic! :D

So bad cop would definately be played by Ryan and Greg would sit back telling the dude he was on his own.

I could see Greg teasing Ryan about his ocd too. Just being playful to get him worked up. Ryan doesn't seem to get upset over anyone teasing him about it. I mean Delko said something to him about it, not really teasing but letting him know he knew and Ryan seemed ok with it. Then Cal brought it up once, not teasing but still he seemed ok with her comment. I think Greg being a teaser would get on RYan about it till he knew he was about to get upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back