Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Helluin, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Re: Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away, Either

Hmm...With Greg moving to Miami he would be able to go surfing and all the ther stuff he tells Grissom that he used to do in Cali. But to leaving Vegas he would be leaving his second family and that might devistate him.

As for Ryan staying in Miami we don't knwo if he's getting his job back so it might be a bit ackward if Greg was a CSI there and Ryan was working the gun range or singing at Cold Stone Creamery. And moving to Vegas might be hard for Ryan, though if he doesn't have a job there and Grissom takes him on then there would be more incentive to move there.

2. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I can honestly see Greg moving before Ryan. I don't know why - just a feeling I guess. **pictures Greg giving Ryan surfing lessons** :p :devil:

Hmmm maybe they would both have to move and start somewhere fresh and new....

3. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OMG Kat there we go again thinkin the same. I thought about it after I posted that q's and same thought about them moving away starting fresh or even moving near one of their families. We know Greg is close to his family, seeing he's a momma's boy. So, maybe momma insists that him and his new love move there, eh. Or Maybe they could just find some city and start a new show together..CSI: Gutterville A show about them being the lead csi's and every show would end with them at home after a long hard day just being together...LIke how NYPD Blue always ended w/someone in bed ..oooooo. :devil: I would definately watch that...over and over and over :devil:

LIfe Style.. *waves hand at her* Miss you and glad to see you stoppin in. I'm glad you like our discussions and they entertain you..we aim to please and its not hard to with these two guys to talk/write about. :devil:

4. anza

anza Hit and Run

First of all, what a lovely fic you bestowed upon us, wolfesgamergirl. :insert grin here: It's really cute, the way Ryan and Greg interact and the gun scene was adorable. And I love a nervous and preoccupied Greg. :throws Ryan and Greg plushie:

szmandatogoholic - I hope surgery and recovery went well. I'm a bit late, yeah, but it's the thought that counts, right?

Oh, and just because of the way they treat Ryan, I'd see him moving before Greg. And it's already been said, but Greg's already pretty close to his team (in my mind at least).

And finally, I know I've been MIA, but I come bearing fic...even if it totally combats the growing hotness, for which I apologise, lol. I promise I'll try to write another slash to go with the "Thanks for the Memories" series. One day.

The Saturday After Friday

And this is a little Halloween fic featuring twelve year old Ryan and Greg - part of the Summer Series. I think I have one more in this verse until I'm done with it...again, I think.

5. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Anza, I loved it. They are so cute when they are 12! Are you gong to write more about them at that age?

posted part 6 of mine in the fan fic thread if anyone want to check it out. :)

6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Anza, that is so cute. OMG.. Michael Myers is my fav serial killer and to this day I'm still scareeedd of him. I could so picture them freakin out over him LOL. Great lil fic even without the smut and the ending was priceless hehe, even if I don't like sara.

Yay Sara part 6 rocks my socks. Man you guys are awesome keeping my mind filled with great fics. Great job both of you and keep up the great work.

I have to totally agree with Ryan's job situation now that he would move. Also the fact that Greg is closer to his friends and from what lil we know of Ryan's family, I'd say Greg the momma's boy couldn't move that far away.

7. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

So with Halloween comingup soon I wanted to pose this question.

What do you think Ryan and Greg would go as for Halloween?

I think Ryan would go as a Matador, with the nice tight pants, frilly shirt, and the red cape.

I think Greg woul go as a rock start or perhaps the bull for Ryan . ;)

8. CSI_Kat

Oh wow - could question...hmmmmm I am not sure......I don't "do" halloween much anymore. BUT I would go for anything requiring them to be together and in nice tight clothes! :devil:

9. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Yeah great q's Sara. How about batman and robin, that requires them to wear tights :devil: I'm going to have to give this a lil more thought before I give you my real answer.

10. kiwi_girl

kiwi_girl Dead on Arrival

There are books??????
    I think a reaction fic would be so awsome!!!!! Hint hint!!

11. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Hey Kiwi Girl, what are you talking about books? I read up and I just don't get your q's and who you are asking.

I'm still thinking about that halloween costume. I love halloween and I trick or treated till I was ...way too old :p How about Ryan being dracula and Greg his victim. He'd have to bite on his neck all night long and suck on it :devil:...or maybe since greg likes marilyn manson he could dress up like him and Ryan could be one of his groupies.

I just read on aol the top 20 freakie bands that peeps like to dress up as for halloween and I was shocked manson was 19 and friggin DEVO beat them, wtf.

12. CSI_Kat

oooh Twiz you have such a dirty mind. I so don't know what I would want them to wear. Unfortunately my idea of Halloween costumes are only around what a 4 year old would wear! I don't get out for Halloween anymore. We have already seen what Togo looks like as a gypsy......maybe Ryan & Greg could be gypsies or pirates.

13. Stardust1989

Stardust1989 Victim

Does anyone think that the two shows will ever do another cross over and we will actually get to see these two interact with each other.

14. CSI_Kat

I have not heard anything. That would be my dream come true if they did!! Well aside from the serious hottness of the episode - we would get super hott caps. Then making icons of the 2 of them together would be much easier! :lol:

15. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

LOl Kat! Those caps of the guys would start melting screens. And cause people to stop breathing! :D :devil: But I'm all for a crossover.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.