Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Helluin, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Re: Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away, Either

Wow we've got more new people here :D Hello anza :)

Well this pairing's fanbase used to be even smaller when I started, but I've seen now it's growing! I mean, sometimes when I browse fanfics and I see someone I don't know posting a R/G fic I get super excited :D There's someone out there somewhere who also consider this pairing hot, that's so cool :)

Hmm... to welcome all the newbies, and to lure back the old ones (stop lurking and get back here! :D)... I think it's time to bump this thread up with some serious hotness...

[​IMG]

;)

Oh and slightly fuller (though not as big) version :D

ENJOY!!!

2. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

O M G - falls off the chair and gets up to find the drool bucket. I am literally speechless over here....thank goodness I can still type. I cannot stop staring at that! Have you seen new R/G fanfic lately???

3. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OMG OMG OMG....*falls off chair picks self back up and sees pic and falls off chair again* OMG I'm speechless...I'm gasping for air and omg I ...I'm filling drool buckets quicker then I can empty them...Irma you have really done it this time..omg I'm just in fan girl mode right now squeeling..holy crap that pic is burnt into my brain and I'll be tossing and turning all night..OMGosh that's awesome. Can ya tell I love it? Ya know I'm saving that one. I look at it and it gives me chills.. and it's summer..official hot summer and you are making it sizzle in here. Ok I'll come back later when I can think straight and have something real to say.

HI to the newbies and be prepared to be stunned..*passes out some extra cold smooothies*

I haven't seen or read any r/g fanfics in a long time, can someone point me into a direction of a good one?

Ok I got a q's for everyone like we use to do before. Now this may have been asked before but we've got so many newbies we can try it again...if ya want. Here we go. NOw with summer here where do you think Ryan and Greg would go on vacation? East coast or West coast beach? Maybe up into the mountains away from everyone in a little cottage in the woods. Or maybe out of the country to say Paris or some other maybe exotic paradise...maybe to a nudie beach somewhere so they can lay on the beach next to each other and work on their all over tans...*scrolls up to pic and squeels then hits the floor* Ok I gotta um go take a shower...

4. anza

anza Hit and Run

:thud:

Sorry, I'm back. But whoa. :fans self: That is pure awesomeness, Silhouette.

As far as fics are concerned, I'm attempting one with Ryan/Greg interaction. Although technically it ends up Nick/Greg (forgive me), Ryan is kind of crushing on his best friend, Greg. Who kind of likes Nick.

Ironically, it's AU and takes place in the summer. So in this case, Ryan and Greg are in California for their summer vacation. But other than that, I would think Greg would want to go to the west coast. Or even snowboarding in Colorado (since Greg surfs). I can definitely see Greg laughing at Ryan when he keeps falling down on the snow. Greg offering his hand, but Ryan pushes it away, his pride not letting him accept help from Greg. And then he falls again trying to get up.

5. CSI_Kat

Hi Anza! Would you mind letting me know where you post for fanfic? I would love to read it. I like your banner! Check out this wallpaper I made a few days ago. Great minds think alike!
    wallpaper

I am torn between the nude beaches (Twiz - thanks soooo much for putting that idea in my head!) or them skiing in Colorado and having to snuggle up to keep warm or getting in one of the outdoor jacuzzi's they have at the resports - all kinds of :devil: in my head right now! :p

Keeps looking up at that pic!

6. anza

anza Hit and Run

Nice to know our minds are on the same track. :lol:

I already x-posted on two lj communities, but here's Pride and Precipitation.

Summary: Ryan didn't find it funny. But Greg didn't stop laughing until it happened to him.

The offhand comment about Ryan and Greg in snow just developed further in my mind. It's not the other one I was talking about, but it's still something...I hope. Sadly, it's the only R/G I have.

7. CSI_Kat

I hope you don't mind but I added you as a friend. Thanks for the link!

8. anza

anza Hit and Run

It's fine. I'm adding you back, if you don't mind. And no problem for the link.

9. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

:eek: Nice manip, Irma! :D *bows down to the manip master*

You know there are some Greg/Ryan vids on youtube. I was watching a CaRWAsh vid and on the side there was Greg/Ryan. It was cool.

Aw Paris would be sweet. They could have dinner at the Eifle (sp?) tower. You can have dinner there right? :lol: Greg could suprize Ryan with a trip to Paris. Aw that'd be cute.

10. CSI_Kat

I have only been to the Eifle tower once - I cannot remember - but I do remember sitting at a cafe on a bridge with the tower right there and it was very romantic. I think our boys would enjoy it! I will have to try and remember about those vids....I never go to youtube.

11. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Ok once again this thread is dying..doing cpr.....mouth to mouth to both ryan and greg. Wow, how friggin great would that be...well only if you were able to bring them back.

OH them in Paris is a nice thought. I've heard it's so romantic there but I wouldn't know cause I haven't been out of the friggin U.S. Anyways in real life both the boys have done some traveling over seas..Jon, I know has been to Germany and Eric, has been to Burma on a save the children mission..isn't that so sweet. So ok here how about this..Ryan and Greg go to say maybe Africa to save the children together. Maybe not so romantic but wouldn't that be a sweet thought, the two of them riding elephants going around trying to help feed the children in Africa on their vacation.....Let's see anything romantic in Africa? hhhhmmmm well not really that I've heard of. OK I can see them in little village where they sing and dance and them dancing around a camp fire with the kids, then they have their little bamboo hut to sleep in...ok not a good thought in my head right now...help me out here someone.

12. anza

anza Hit and Run

Okay...I admit that Nick and Greg have been getting a heck of a lot more action than Ryan and Greg.

*coughs*

But I did write another fic, if anyone is interested or hasn't read it (via LJ). It's called Meet the Stokes.

Summary: Ryan knew there would be a time when he would meet the folks. But this was ridiculous.

Vacation spots: Snowy place still sticks in my mind. But helping people in Africa or some third world country sounds so sweet. Greg would be all for it and Ryan of course, would go just to please him - That's what he would tell himself when Greg dragged him to wherever.

He would watch Greg, wanting to stay in the background until Greg made him participate or something.

Sorry...I think I may have ruined your idea.

13. CSI_Kat

ooh mouth to mouth! I will volunteer to help!

Oh a new fan fic to read. Great! Will read it later.

I am going to try and make a R&G banner and/or icon this weekend. The one I posted here a week or so ago isn't that great.

14. CSI_Kat

a big bump with a banner!

[​IMG]

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OH I love the banner Katbug. I love them both when they get that intense stare/ glare kicking like ryan is doing.

Anza I read your fic and I love it, very well done and I can't wait for more. Let me know cause I'm dying to see Ryan's reaction. My only prob was the words were a little too small with my eyesight....I got lost a few times when I couldn't find my place, but it's awesome. 2 thumbs up.

After reading her fic it got me thinking again about how R/G 's friends and family would react to them being together and all. I know this q'a has been brought up before but with all the newbies I think it's ok to talk about it again, right? I think Greg's friends/ co workers would act exactly like Anza wrote, protective of him and really give ryan a hard time. NOw as for ryan he's not as close to his co workers and at times I'm not sure they are his friends out side of work, well we know Cal is. I think ryan would hide if more and better from them then greg would his friends/ co workers. I think ryan would be afraid of how they would react and treat him as to where I think greg would think his would be supportive. What do you all think?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.