Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Helluin, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Re: Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away, Either

OMG I was freaking out because I thought the thread got deleted or something for too much gutterville talk. I scrolled up and down and didn't see it and even went to the 2nd page. I was freaking out. Then I see it at the top of the page and I come in and WHOA it's a featured ship, which I have never noticed they do but I'm guessing it's a big deal so YAY throws confetti with Sil.

That's funny about greg's grandparents and the magic ball.
    I love the pics of them both looking down but I really dont see much of a resemblance. THough the other night when I was watching csi just before greg got beat up my son came in and said," hey togo is on this one tonight." Eh.

Now I still think maybe both of them would have a hard time coming out to their parents. SOmeone mentioned that we now know Ryan has a sibling, cause he has a niece, but we don't know if it's a sister or brother so maybe he's close enough to them to tell them his secret and get support from them to go to his parents about it. NOw poor only child greg has no one, but maybe his grandparents could help break it to his parents. Just a thought.

2. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Oh my gosh... y'all remember that avi I posted in the last thread when I asked if when they started being around each other more, if they'd start smoking? I found the pic to the avi. I have it here :eek: Oh, dear.

Now, what about that character smoking-issue? Would they smoke or not?

3. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!! New thread AND featured ship!! *faints* OMG! :D :D We did it!! #2!!

[Comes to the rescue, but then trips and falls] :p (sorry hyper) *Pulls Nikki back in.* Your not going anywhere missy!! :devil: *whispers* Silhouette, I think you scared her just a bit ;) :p Dont worry, I will... Hopefully.. Maybe... convert her!!! :lol: Come back Nikki!!!!

I think that is an old pic of Eric. I dont think he still smokes. I know Jon doesnt because on his myspace it says so. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Shadowfax!!! :D *pssttt* I left you a present in the Togo thread. ;)

Ok, I just have to add this in here because it's too cool, and I just read it now :rolleyes: (homework)

I love that!! Hehe it's so cool! Those pictures you posted were.. *drool* I love the side profiles :D

4. szmandatogoholic

But he may still smoke. We may not know. :lol: Full of 'mays', this is.

I'm not talking about the real people, I'm talking about the characters!!

5. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

OMG! We're the featured ship?!?! YAYNESSSS!! *jumps for joy and does happy dance* :lol: How cool is that?!

I was like you, Twiz, I looked up and down the 1st and 2nd pages, and I couldn't find it. I was freaking out too. I finally went back to the old thread and clicked on Neelie's link, and that's when I found out that we are the FEATURED SHIP! *throws confetti and hands out smoothies* I've come with my portable cold shower, my handy bucket of ice and drool bucket, and my gutter to house my mind. :devil: :lol:

OH, OH, OH!!!! Great news everyone! And I tell you, the timing is just too perfect for this. Why? Because first, it was my birthday, and second, we get a brand spankin' new thread that is the featured thread for a week! So, I have some wonderful, wonderful news. Guess what it is... :devil:

Nope...

Uh-uh...

Eh... Try Again...

Give up?

Okay, I'll tell you.

You know that Ryan/Greg fic I wrote a few months back that got nominated for the 2006 CSI Fanfic Awards in the Crossover Category, "(Don't) Cry Wolfe"? Well, guess what...

IT WON!! IT WON!! IT WON!!!!!!!

Whoooohooo!!!!! Isn't that awesome? How cool is it that our Ryan/Greg fic won, huh? *giggles with excitement* :lol: YAAAAAYY!!! Aren't you proud? So, many MANY THANK YOU's to everyone who voted! We did it, guys! We showed everyone how hot Rugged Wonders is! :devil: :D

Here's the banner for the award:

[​IMG]

Oh yeah, my other two fics won in their categories as well, so thanks for voting for those too, Twiz and sandersidle! :D

ETA: Thanks for the birthday greetings, Onigami!
    I forgot to mention that I loved that scenario too Silhouette! So sweet and mmmm... :devil: just simply romantic. *sighs dreamily* :D About the 2 pics, I can see how they might favor each other just a bit, but I'm still not convinced that they look alike for me to mistake one for the other.

6. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

OMG it won??? IT WON!!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps up and down* I can't believe it, so many good things happen... First it's the shiny, brand new (borrowing Lee's words ;)) thread, then we're the featured ship, then THIS! OMG!!! :D

Eh, sorry... hyper again :lol:

Congratulations, Shadowfax :D :D

Oh yeah, sandersidle... I LOVE their side profiles too. I think even though they're not looking as similar as twins, but they do have same strong features... Eyebrows, eyes, nose, even the sideburns! And OH... lips... *drool* Damn, how could these men be so HOT?????

Twiz, I think you're too familiar with Jon's body parts that you know every moles and every curves of it... that's the reason why you don't find the resemblance of Jon and Eric... I bet you could go "No no, Eric's nose is like this, while Jon's is more... " :p :lol:

About smoking... since I'm against it, I don't like to see them smoking :p But hey that's just me. Anyway, Eric looks like James Bond in that pic :lol: Think it's cool.

Just thought about this. Wouldn't it be cool if after the trauma of Fannysmackin Greg moves to Miami and Ryan's mentoring him? Like, showing him around... Maybe they'd hit it right off. And possibly, show him on how to handle a gun... *drool* Okay my head just went down into the gutter again :lol: (Don't ask... everything about them I could turn into something R-rated)

7. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

:lol: R-rated, Silhouette? Don't you really mean 'X-rated' for that matter? :devil: :lol:

Yeah, it really won! Isn't it great? So many good things have been happening to this thread, and it's about dang time, too! :lol:

Meh... I don't like smoking either, so I'd prefer if the boys didn't smoke. I think Ryan probably still wouldn't smoke, but seeing how Greg strikes me as more of a free spirit type, I wouldn't be surprised if he's tried smoking before or if he still smokes occassionally, like when he's stressed out or something. *shrugs*

Gah! I forgot to mention a few things. Okay...

Twiz, thanks again for the birthday greeting. Yes, I did use my wallet pic a lot... discreetly, mind you, as hubby was always nearby, so I had to be extra sneaky. :devil: I stared at it some during the long plane ride when I knew for certain that hubby was asleep. :devil: :lol: That way, I could fall asleep with his image as the last thing in my mind. :lol:

sandersidle, thanks for the present again at the Togo thread. I loved the story! :D

And to everyone else who I might have forgotten to respond to: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I've missed you all too, and I'm happy to be back in Gutterville! :devil: :lol:

8. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

*calls from Katie's firm grip*: Congratulations Shadowfax! OMG is this me posting here, again? :eek: That's not good, this is going the wrong way! *tries to run from Katie*

Sue, Shadowfax, I can't believe your hubbies haven't killed you by now. :rolleyes:

Oh and congratz on being featured ship as well. *tries to break free from Katie*

ETA: Silhouette I can't PM you, your box is full!! Just thought I'd post it here then. MAKE SOME ROOM FOR MY PM!

9. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Sneaky Shadowfax... I believe that picture must've been all worn and edges curled up with dried drool :lol:

Oh yeah, X-rated, I mean. Considering I'm a regular citizen of Gutterville... :devil: :lol:

So, doesn't anyone have any new R/G fanfics to celebrate the new thread? C'mon, I need my R/G fix...

10. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

*smiles at Dutchie innocently* Thank you! *whispers to Katie* Hold onto her, girlie! Don't let Dutchie get away! :devil: :lol: Come on... you know you keep popping in here 'cause you can't resist them together as a pair! They're too HOTT to ignore! :lol:

Ummm... that just about describes the picture accurately, Silhouette. It's not quite there yet, but it's getting there. You sure you're not psychic? :p Or did you send out secret Togo Spies in Jakarta to check on me and to make sure that I'm getting my daily alotted Togo fix? :lol: I agree with you there. I need another Ryan/Greg fic soon.

Well, my hubby knows that I like JT and he IS jealous. But who could blame him? I just try my best to hide my obsession when he's around and to do 'little things' to pacify him. :devil: Reliance on sneakiness has kept my hubby from knowing the full extent of my obsession. :devil: What about you, Twiz? :D

11. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

*blinks* Eh?
    Whoa I hadn't realized... it IS full! :eek: Gotta clear that up... Sorry Nikki...

And you DO realize that one of the sympthoms my immune system was weakening was when I kept popping back into the CaRWash thread even though I denied my whole existance there, right? So... to see you keep popping back here... Oh yeah, there's the sympthoms... :devil:

HOLD ON TO HER, KATIE!!!

*cough* Secret Togo Spies? What Secret Togo Spies?? *tries to hide the spies inside the closet* :p Well did you notice a strange-looking plant, slowly follow you around Jakarta? Eh, that's my spies and their binoculars... :lol:

So, since we're just moving in into this new place... how's the Weather Forecast in Gutterville?

12. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

First of all let me say AOL dial up sucks major balls....
    2nd
    CONGRATES Shadowfax you won...YAY throws confetti and passes out fake cake, it's the best I can do siince my photo shop is being wacky. I'm so happy for you and not surprised it won, after all it is Ryan and Greg and well shadowfax your the best, your an awesome writer. SO lets party.

this is my 2nd attemp to write this, I had a huge thing and my AOL decided to boot me.

Now then tries to hold Nikki in here but ducks from rocks from her. Now Sil you know that Katie and I aren't high up on Nikki's Love list after what we did in the C/W RP. I'm afraid she's not going to listen to us much...ducks rocks for bringin that up again..sry

Now Shadowfax I can so see you on that plane peeking at your pic, I've done it. OH and my hubby knows all about my obsession and yes he's a little jealous, he disses him as much as possible. I try not to mention him or talk about him but togo is like a daily discussion from which someone else usually brings him up. My youngest son..Jonathan..yes, really gets more upset then hubby does. He thinks I will leave his dad for togo hehe. Pssst...I would. J/P
    After 5 months of no togo pic for my puter background ( I let hubby have family guy pic) I finally took it back and I have a lovely pic that Nathalie made me.

Now as for the smoking q's

I think Greg may sneak a smoke here and there for his nerves or when he drinks some beer. Ryan no way...one his ocd..dirty little thing yuck.

So Greg comes home after a long hard stressful day and leans down to kiss ryan hello. Right away Ryan smells the smoke on him, CSI senses and OCD plus he's a non smoker...(we can smell smoke a mile away)..so Ryan pushes him away refusing to kiss him until he takes a shower and brushes his teeth. Then once he's washed all the yucky smell away he comes back to Ryan on the couch and well......get your minds in the Gutter.
    OK I'm just tryin to do 3 good lines for mods since I rambled on with non topic crap...

13. szmandatogoholic

YAYYY, SHADOW!!! At least I know my vote went to good use!!

I have a good idea for a good RG fic, but I need help writing it. (i.e., I have to finish my main storyin order to start this one!) But I had an idea... yesterday... Spooky... *shudders* kinda like The Headless Horseman.

14. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

*tightens grip on Nikki* Come on girls! Help me, its working!! :devil: You love them sweetie. Your just in denial :)... :devil:

OMG!!! CONGRATS SHADOWFAX!! :D Thats so awesome!!! (and thanks for making this ship more known ;)) :D Oh and your welcome!!

*shakes head* I have no clue, but im NOT complaining!!! :devil:

15. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Katie, I never said I didn't like them, I just don't like them together. Come on, what are our two favorite CSI woman going to do when Greg and Ryan leave??? :eek: (Yeah I'm using the fact that we love the same ships :p) I like them a lot, just not in that way. No slash for me. Sorry!

Sue, you're always high on my love list, even if it's because of the other story. But I can still throw rocks at ya! :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.