Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Status
Not open for further replies.
I squealed when I imagined the Spiderman kiss with Greg and Ryan. <3333333

God, are there any fanfics of them?
If not, I shall write millions of them!! <3

Aww, that manip is so cute! [=
I can feel a plot bunny humping my mind [LOL].

well um yes there are some fan fics out there with them. I have them stored in my LJ memories. I can't pm you with the link - but here it is. It is not very organized yet and I think it is missing a story- but anyways read and enjoy!

BUT - we will also love you forever if you write some as well. We all crave fics of these two together.

I also made an icon with that manip ages ago. Here it is.

test1234.png

this place is really moving tonight.

Kat thanks so much for that manip, I had to run and make a banner, and how often do I do that? It's just so hot and when i look at it I picture that being their first kiss. THey both look scared and shy and nervous..oh I bet it was great though!

Spider man kiss...got dirty thoughts in my head now! I went straight to gutterville!

HaryleyQuinn, there is a greg/ryan group too in the social section, you should join!

Hey guys - we need to make sure we have 3 lines of good posting in here per post.

HarleyQuinn - I added my LJ link to the post above yours for the R/G fics.
here is another good manip to get those plot bunnies going.
whatineed_bysilhouette.jpg

These manips make me want to squeeze them together so they actually kiss.

The spiderman kiss would be cool to see them do!

:D
Greg/Ryan is my new obsession.

That manip is... oh my god. So many things could be running through their minds! I'm having a field day with that picture. I should write a bazillion stories for this pairing, but I have another duty to fufill - a nick/greg fic that's uber fluff - but I'll get around to writing a good hundred greg/ryan fics before Christmas, I bet.

I can practically see them making out like teenagers. C:

Whoa, Kat! That manip is so :drool: That might just be my favorite manip to date. It's almost teasing us.

HarleyQuinn Obsessions are good. ;)

Awww I take no credit for these manips.....I did not make them.....just some fan art from them. There are several new people to this thread recently so I thought I would repost them to this thread in hopes to revive it.

here is another one (click to enlarge)

Look at how he is staring.....sigh. Makes me melt. They would have such good chemistry between them.

Oh man where have I been lately? I don't recall that manip either! How am i missing these?

Ok so are we ready to have a ryan/ greg party with a new thread? TIme is ticking by...
So can we chose a new topic for the new thread, something hott of course. LIke vaction time for them, them on the beach, or a holiday? One big topic going around since San Fran has legalized gay marriages. Do you think they would want to get married? I'd like to read a fic about them getting married..hint hint...throws out that plot bunny!

For some reason, I don't picture them married. I can see Ryan being one who wants to settle down, but I don't know about Greg. Maybe a topic about where they go on vacation? Or..maybe they do get married, and a fic about a honeymoon in an exotic location?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back