RP eny one??? might be very good.

"What? is that a bad thing. All Im saying is just try to stay away from the patent"

Cuddy:"House! She cant help it"

"Ok back to the boy does he have cancer?"

chase stepped infront of house "we havent called wilson and since you WERE his best friend mabey you should so it, catch up on things" it was followed but a smug look

"WERE? I still am" he looekd at him and snatched the folder from Chase. He walked into Wilsons office "We need to know if this is cancer or not" he put the folder down on his desk.

wilson held the x ray in the light "it's cancer do a couple more test to make sure" he said and then quickly getting back to work, he didn't know what to say to him after he just showed up

wilson sighed, he wanted things to be the same as before but he didn't know id that was possible, chase walked up to house "did he say if it was cancer or not"

"He said yes, but run a couple of more test's" he looked at his clock "Damn no wonder why Im s tired it's 11:30 pm." he looked at them.

"No! I didnt get eny sleep. Just 2 hours. "So you two go and take some more x rays and I will be thinking in the ofice" he walked in and on the white bored he saw Dr.Brent "What the hell" he whiped it off and put cancer and a couple of other things.

Guys,

there is only two or three minutes between your posts and it's against the board rule, would you please slow down?

thank you very much

if you are talking to me CSIStokes, that's okay ;) if there is at least 5 minutes between each post , it will be okay ;)and don't forget to add a CSI or someone related to the CSI world, and it will be perfect :D

Sissi

Back