RP eny one??? might be very good.

chase looked at cameron and sat down in the chair beside him "i dont know how to tell you this but" he sighed and took camerons hand for suport "when you where little your real mother was in the mall back home and the women you think is your mom kidnapped you when she wasn't looking" he said slowly and sweetly

Kid:He got big eyed "No!" he got up and walked out the room "Your lying" he ran down the hall and seen his mom in Houes's office "MOM!" he yelled trying to open the door.

House blocked it "NO!"

The cops came running in the door "Where is she?"

House looked at them "In here" he opended up the door "Rember she's def!"

The cops grabed her.

the mom was trying to scream when they were taking her away "he's my son!", as they left cameron and chase sat down together "did we do the right thing" cameron asked

House looked at them "Duh. I dont think you would want him to go home with a complete stranger" he walked over to the kids door and opended it.

Kid:"Get out!" he yelled

"Listen kid I have a major headach and I am trying to find out if you have cancer or not and I really donw need you YELLING AT ME right now" he sat down.

House looked at them "I was just going to see if he was ok geez" he stood up and walked over to Cameron "I think you need some time off" he looked around "I cant have you puking your guts out in front of my peopl" he walked passed them. He seen Cuddy "Oh god" he turned the other way.

Cuddy:"House what the hell is going on?"

"The kids mother is a froud" he looked back to Cameron "Or you could just stay inside a office" he said "-not mine-" he wisperd.

Cuddy:"What?" he looked at Cameron then at House "What do you mean?"

cameron looked at cuddy "i cant leave it's just morning sickness i'll get over it", "house, she does it every morning if she leaves then your just saying never come back till you have the baby" chase said while putting his hands on camerons shoulders

Back