RP eny one??? might be very good.

cameron put the x rays on the light "we found a slight mass growing his tempreal lobe, i'll call wilson see if's cancer" she put her hand on her stomach and running to the bathroom again, chase watched her run off, he wanted to help her get better but it was just morning sickness "i guess ill go call wilson" he said walking backwards to the door

"Ok, and next time knock first ok!" he looked at him turning on his t.v and wating the news. He seen a special on a missing boy. He stood up and looked at it "Holy shit" he walked out his office "Chase!"

"That kid is on t.v" he looked at him walking up to him "It's the violin kid"

(I was just trying to make something happen. I think I know what to do. I mean it's going to be mixed up. Damn you have to help me out I was just trying to make somehing to sturr up)

Hey guys,

As i said on the NCIS RP , it has to be CSI related, so if you guys wanna introduce at least one character of CSI it would be HIGHLY appreciated :D

Thanks

ps: how about introduce a CSI as a patient?

(ooo a twist!!)

chase watched the tv intently wondering what was going on, cameron came in "why are you watching tv a kids life in are hands" chase put out his hand and she held it, he pulled her slowly to watch and see what was happening "is that the" cameron asked "yes", they watched as the tv said it all, "it's been eight years since a Robert Welsky was taken from is parents in a local mall in wiskoncine, witness say they saw a boy around the age of twelve that looked just like him in plansborro, if you see or hear anything about where he is please call us at 555-3425" chase had big eyes and camerons mouth was open and they turned to house

He looked at the t.v then at them "What?" he walked to the boys room and snatched the mother out. He looked at her and made sure the boy couldent see them and sighed -Are you Roberts real mother?-

(do you want me to play her, or do you want to share)

chase and cameron where still in houses office "what should we do?" cameron asked, "i know that the kid loves his mother but we have to call the police", cameron knoded and gave chase a hug confused while she rested her head on his chest, he put his hand over her head knowing that they had to do the right thing

(Umm. Can we share right now b/c I dont know what to say for her.)

House looked at her and got a little mad -Are you the kid's real mother?- he sighed again.

-So you wouldent mind telling the cops that and taking a test? Your son is all over the news and the cops are on there way- he signed and looked for Chase to tell him to call the cops.

chase looked down, even though he didn't want to he had to and headed for the phone. The moms mouth was open, she tried to make a run for it knowing they cought her

House took her arm and held on to he "I wouldent even try" he spoke clearly. He pulled her close to him and put her in his office and closed the door, and waited for the cops.

Back