Rory Cochrane To Return To 'CSI: Miami'

Y'know, if I wasn't such a sucker for Rory Cochrane *fan-girly squee* I would think that this is just CSI: Miami being weird and out there after the fiasco of a finale. BUT, seeing as it is Rory and I LOVE Speed, I'm blinded by my fan-girly happiness and am very excited. Just please don't go over the top, this isn't Supernatural.

Maybe he'll be "bionic"? :lol:

"Tim Speedle, a man barely alive. We can rebuild him. We have the technology..."

Could Delko possibly be seeing him as a result of the GSW to the head he recieved??
I don't really care who's seeing him or why he's coming back I'm just glad he's returning. Should be interesting to see how Speed interacts with Wolfe.

I'm with all of you, I'm happy and at the same time want it believable. Though if it's like Cainesugar's fic that's kinda cool too.

lol my mind goes in the "he's an immortal" or "he's a vampire" routes...I watch too much Buffy and Forever Knight and Highlander lol

*thinks Stella could be an immie though cause of the lack of parents...wants to fic it*

heck, i can be spoiled for Miami, i don't watch it. lol
Ben and Derrick!!!! [/Sunset Beach geek-out] That show really was something else.
i'm not even going to admit that i actually remember it.

Sunset Beach *sigh* good times, good times.

it turns out California isn't that far away from Miami, lol.

MacsGirlMel said:
"he's an immortal"
Speed is a Time Lord traveling in a Tardis shaped like a beach cabana. The bullet hit only one of his two hearts. Alexx is the REAL Doctor.

when i first heard about it over in the spoiler thread i kinda didn't believe it but this seems pretty solid, well as solid as a spoiler can be.

i think this tim speedle will be the old ones clone and the clone has the real speed locked in a basement somewhere...

Guiding Light moment... *geek check= GUILTY*

SpeedleCSIMiami said:
I obviously love Speedle, but doesn't this whole bringing Speedle back kind of remind you of when they brought Raymond Caine back??
Same here. If he did do what Raymond did and go undercover, Miami is sure recycling storylines!! It'll be awesome to see Rory again though. I'm hoping they don't do what they did with Ray and Aiden (on NY) by bringing them back just to kill him off again for good- I can't take another death scene- I bawled my eyes out the first time around!!

Yay, Speed's coming back!! This is so exciting because he's the reason I started watching the show.
I hope that they do bring him back in the second episode like they said, cause that's my birthday. It will be like a special gift from CBS to me! :D

YAY! Speed might be back. I cant wait to see how this turns out... I will have a heart attack if he does come back!

YAY SPEED!

Back