research paper on csi

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by alinaaaaa, Jan 26, 2010.

1. alinaaaaa

alinaaaaa Civilian

Hi everyone,
    im am alina from germany and im doing a research paper on csi. first i have to present some general information about csi and then i have to analyse one episode then i have to compare the methods used in the episode with the reality. i alreday found a lot of information about the reality and stuff but i have dificulties in finding general information... i also do not know which episode i should pick ... would you maybe help me with some advise?that would be awesome [​IMG] thanks already

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Hi alinaaaa gosh that's a toughie, so many to choose from. My all time favorite was "Grave Danger" from S/5, a two parter. Nick was kidnapped and buried underground, and the team was hunting for him throughout the episode. A real nail-biter, and riveting. It was directed by icon Quentin Tarantino. he brought out the best acting from the whole cast. George Eads was incredible, and I thought he'd win an Emmy, but alas he didn't a real shame:( here's a site where you can choose from the whole 10 seasons~GOOD LUCK TO YOU~

http://epguides.com/CSI/

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Welcome to the board, alinaaaaa. :)

Gosh, there are so many episodes of CSI to choose from, it's hard to suggest just one. Is there anything you're particularly interested in? That might help people make suggestions.

Also, what kind of general information do you need about CSI? Do you mean details about the series (like when it started, who is in it, etc), or a basic idea of what the show is about?

And do you need to cite resources for your paper?

4. alinaaaaa

alinaaaaa Civilian

thanks for your replies :) well concerning the general information: are there any similarities between the episodes (structure)? the major topic? ( propably solcing a crime:)) i dont know just some interesting information about the serie :) well this is only a small part of my paper the big one is if the methods the csi team uses are also used in the reality.... so a perfect episode would propably be one with lots of scenes where they use those methods so i can compare ??? sorry if my english is not perfect but im thankful for a little help :(
    greetings to you alina :)

5. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Hi!

Well, I would probably recommend one of the episodes that really focuses on the forensics. Season 3's "The Accused is Entitled" or Season 4's "Invisible Evidence" might be good choices. Season 6's "I Like To Watch" might work as well.