Rescue me

Re: Rescue me season3

Oh GOD thank you!
I was freaking out at the end of the second one because I had no idea what was going to happen next.

*bows to Leary*

What a great episode!
What a great show!
And Dean Winters 'Johnny Gavin) is in the credits.
I was freakin happy and shakken at the end with Stereophonics (one of my favourite band), the little girl and JanetJohnny!!
Excellent!

*rolls around* I don't even get it yet until Showcase decides to pick a schedule.
Uwwah D:
I wanna see Franco get with that chick! Stupid girl... Augh!

Laura Left?! Gawd I hate her now!
As for "What chick" it was the one who came in as the female Firefighter after Billy died in the first season and everyone hated her. Ah, good times.

I can't help it. D:

Franco has his kid and she was helping and 'Whoop' one thing Sean said and she freaks out. I mean, as adorably dumb as Sean is she shouldn't take his word as freaking fact. It's Sean. The guy who got his balls waxed because Mike said chicks dig it. Then he kept scratching himself anf it was akwardly funny.

Augh. It just made me so mad. She was all "I don't care what you guys say!" and then she leaves. Yeesh! This next girl better not be as deluded as her. And be able to hold her ground.

i've heard this show is good, and maybe i'll start watching since i love dennis leary, he was on the daily show with jon stewart on 5-30. maybe i'll watch, but my parents LOVE IT

^Hahaha. I remember that. Him talking about his kid wanting to be an actor. His back-up plan as a musician. Ahhh... good times.

Palm..your a nut, but i heart ya.

But hopefully the next girl can hold her own. :D

To clarify:

Am I nut because I watch too much Daily Show or am I a nut for ranting about that Laura girl?

I've watched the daily show with Denis Leary on You tube, it was funny.
About Laura, I used to like her. She was for me the only "normal" woman on the show. I really like Janet and Sheila too but I think they need another woman to put this "normality" back ;-) on the show....

Back