Recent Purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought Dookie off of Amazon.
I didnt buy this but I begged my dad for it: An awesome Killers tshirt that I got at the concert last nite!

I got a Moonlighting DVD set last Sunday. It's been 18 years since I last saw an ep. I'm overwhelmed (and probably will still be weeks from now).

Saranac destroyed boot (jeans) from Abercrombie & Fitch
"Feeling Dirty?" tee from Abercrombie & Fitch
A navy tee from Abercrombie & Fitch with a big outline of a mooose on the chest whose pic is not on the website
If I said you have a great body...would you hold it against me? tee from Hollister
Hermosa Destroyed Boot (jeans) from Hollister
Hermosa Boot (jeans, not destroyed) from Hollister which don't have a pic on the site
Oceanside Surf Girl flip flops from Hollister
Drift (cologne) from Hollister

WHEEEEEE!

I wonder...does pre-ordering CSI: NY Season 1 box set count? If so...I pre-ordered lsat night! :)

Yesterday I went out and bought a black skirt, black top and belt for a friends 21st birthday party on Saturday night(yes I will probably look like an Adams family member! :lol:). And i also had to buy a top and a pair of jeans for my works leaving night tom, were going for dinner and then to a club :D. The only problem I now have is that i still have to buy a pair of boots (yes black!) for sat night and a new jacket for tom night! So tom morning I have to get up super duper early and go shopping, its not fair i will have no money left come Sunday :(!

Ok, lets see, Today I got a new ringtone for my cell phone "Funkytown". I bought a cup of coffee. A battery for my watch. I think thats it.

Eerrrm, bottle of baileys, bag of bacon crisps :p and cigarettes... I love thursday nights :D

Oh and today I bought friggin' expensive lipstick for me mum, she's celebrating her birthday tomorrow.

Done more shopping this morning :D! So I bought a black military style jacket (very pretty!), a cute little black handbag with different coloured gems on it, underwear, Britney Spears perfume (I liked the smell ok! :p), silver high heel sandals with a long strap you tie up your leg (even prettier), black eyeliner, birthday card, thank you card, good luck card, nail varnish, nail varnish remover and a silver necklace, ring and bracelet! Its official Im now poor :(!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back