Recent Purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 CD's (Ricky Martin and Backstreet Boys) and the third installment of the CSI Official Magazine / DVD Collection. :D

Let’s see – what did I buy today? Ah, yes - sausage roll, Pepsi Max, 2 Boost chocolates, Irish fudge, and, erm, a large horse figurine. :D

My most recent purchases... um

I bought
-presents for 5 friends (their birthdays were like every day of the week...gah)
-My Class Ring (expensive!!!!!)
-Although this isn't til next summer, I'm gonna have to pay (well my parents are gonna) 2000 bucks+ to go to this GCLY thingy in the states! yay here i come beloved americaaaaa

xoxo-nimo

Its soo weird you guys are talking about fudge :eek:. I bought some vanilla fudge from Thorntons yesterday and iv been eating it tonight, its soo yummy :D. I also bought a cool belt and really nice trousers that I think are called clots? :confused:. They are shorter than cropped trousers and they are black and fit me soo well! All I need to buy now are a nice pair of long boots to go with them, I seen a nice pair in River Island but I may have to rob a bank in order to buy them :lol:! But I get my student loan on tuesday so thats what will fund them ;)!

Irish fudge
*dies* thanks for bringing that up, now I'm dying for that!

Lol! :lol: And just to make you die even more, I’m eating a nice big piece right now! Yum- mee...

Shut up!! :lol: *covers ears*

I bought two presents for a friend.. and I'll buy a beer this afternoon, going to town with a friend.
ok.. so one beer got two beers and two beers got three beers etc.. seriously, I can't remember how many I drank.. at least 10 I guess cuz yeah *opens wallet* 10 euros is missing and a beer was only 1 euro! Cheapy-cheapy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back