Recent Purchases #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just brought the most expensive thing I'm probably going to buy this year and that was television. See ya later six hundred and thirty five pounds. :lol:

I have been saving for it for two years. :eek:

Tinkerbell, well done for saving the money and not spending it sooner (which I would have done!), that must be a nice television... :)

I won't tell you how much it cost, but on Saturday we bought a house! Yayness! Well, actually we put a deposit down, but when it has been built it will be ours. :D *is excited*

Elsie, that's so exciting!
Tinkerbell, I would have spent the money sooner. I have no patience.

I bought a pack of gum today.

Elsie said:
Tinkerbell, well done for saving the money and not spending it sooner (which I would have done!), that must be a nice television... :)
I admit that I have dipped into the fund a few times. :eek: :lol: Yes, it is pretty nice (for the money it should be very nice :lol:), it's one of them plasma screens, I hope to attach it to the wall, but the wall bracket is really expensive. :eek:

Lizzy_004 said:
JayneEmilysRealm said:
2 Racoon albums
Dixie Chick album
Ilse de Lange album
3 doors down album
One flew over the cuckoos nest DVD

Sounds like somebody thinks she has too much money :rolleyes: :p
I don't think I do :p I know I do! Just wait some years till you're working and are loaded with money!

Yay I finally bought stuff! Today I bought...

- pair of Converse-like shoes (but cooler)
- pair of pretty shoes
- a top
- a skirt
- a jacket!

JayneEmilysRealm said:
Just wait some years till you're working and are loaded with money!

Uh, I already am working! :rolleyes:

- a new CSI book.
- *counts* 5 presents.. but I think I'm going to trow one away or take it back to the store (yeah right, like I can do that since that store is in Antwerp :rolleyes:). No, I'll just keep it. I can do that with every bitchy remark :lol:

I have spent a lot of money in the last two days:

4 cushions
wool rug
2 silk flower arrangements
2 lamp shades
bedlinen set
cute decorative watering can
2 CD's
CSI season 6 on DVD
random hair products

Status
Not open for further replies.