Ready For ‘CSI:Chicago’?

CSI Files

Captain
The Windy City is preparing for the arrival of CSI in a few months. Not the small screen version though. May 25, 2007 will mark the opening of the The CSI:Experience exhibit that will tour science museums across the nation, starting with Chicago’s Museum of Science and Industry.

Visitors to the CSI exhibit will get to fully experience the work of a CSI. They’ll start by gathering evidence from a mock crime scene, then run tests on it in lab and autopsy rooms. Pre-recorded video messages from the stars of all three CSI shows will guide them through the process. They will also be treated to special effects similar to those used on the shows.

CSI creator <font color=yellow>Anthony Zuiker</font> was involved in the creation of the exhibit, which is funded by a partnership of the <font color=blue>Fort Worth Museum of Science and Technology</font>, <font color=blue>CBS Consumer Products</font> and the <font color=blue>National Science Foundation</font>.

After spending the summer in Chicago, the exhibit will embark on a national tour of science museums in September. It is expected to continue touring for up to seven years.

To read the full article, visit <A class="link" HREF=http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117956471.html?categoryid=14&cs=1&query=csi>Variety</a>.<center></center>

allstar12 said:
I got scared for a second there, I thought there was going to be another spin-off :lol:

You know you wouldn't be upset if there was another spinoff. You'd just have to look for more icons. :p

I was a bit worried when I saw the title too. I was like, 'uh oh, another one?' of course, if they did make one, I'd proabably end up watching it, I just don't think we need another one... right now...

But the museum sounds cool. If I'm ever in Chigaco...

When I saw the title I said "Oh no." :lol:

This is SO cool. We have one of the BEST Museums of Science and Industry in the nation and I'm stoked. HOPEFULLY, we'll be the next after Chicago...SWEET.

That's so cool! I want to go to one of the exhibits, but I probably will not get too. That's the bad part about living in West Virginia, nothing ever happens here. Oh well..
For those of you who do get to go, I hope that you have fun!

wow- i wish i were in Chicago or at least in America...and i thought that CSI: Chicago would be a spin-off ;P and i even told that to my friend and he said that he just had imagined that in Chicago people from Poland would have been killed or they would had been murderers or other 'bad guys' :D (cause in Chicago there live many Polish). i'm from Poland and hmmm...if it was truth (with spin-off) i would be definetly the first person who watch this! i know that it sounds weird-but i really want to know how Americans noticing us :):D

What exactly does "older kids" mean? What age? Well, anyway, I would love to go, but I obviously can't, as I don't live in America. Even though, it would be tough to follow anything so specific in English. But I am pretty sure those who eventually go, will have a great time, I'm sure it is interesting. I think it's a great idea!

Back