Ratings Discussion

hmmm, not as good as the last episode, but still ok.

If the ratings for each episode keep dropping below 10 million viewers, then I might be worried.

yes and ifyou look the ratings CSI never drop under 10 millions (after 12 years !!) contrary to Miami and NY ;)

hope it stays that way for a good while :)!

Maybe it's just me, but I just can't picture this show ending.

If the ratings for each episode keep dropping below 10 million viewers, then I might be worried.

yes and ifyou look the ratings CSI never drop under 10 millions (after 12 years !!) contrary to Miami and NY ;)

hope it stays that way for a good while :)!

Maybe it's just me, but I just can't picture this show ending.

Oh no, it's not just you

Well, I'm a little worried. Last nights ratings weren't that great. I hope CBS doesn't start thinking about canceling the show.

It won the hour and the night handily. I think we're okay.

(SVU and Revenge had 6.something)

Not to be rude but CSI: Vegas does have the best timeslot of the 3 shows so better ratings are expected...
Yes, but it's also the most competitive. SVU shares some of the same viewers, and Revenge is pretty awesome and is being highly promoted now with lots of stuff happening.

I wouldn't worry unless it continues downward after Shue comes in. I'm sure they expected a drop after Marg left. Here's hoping it's temporary. And some PROMOTION might help.
Regardless, there's no way it's not coming back next season. It's been fairly steady in this time slot throughout the season.

Last edited:
Ratings for Stealing Home:

11.77 million viewers.
2.8/8 A18-49 Rating.

Interesting to note that most shows are hitting lows at the moment but CSI appears to be going up. Criminal Minds was only a 0.3 points ahead of the show and it drew with Survivor despite being in a 10pm slot. Not too shabby at all really.

Sadly, it'll probably end up being adjusted down in the finals though, going by the previous two weeks. :rolleyes:

Ratings for Stealing Home:

11.77 million viewers.
2.8/8 A18-49 Rating.

Interesting to note that most shows are hitting lows at the moment but CSI appears to be going up. Criminal Minds was only a 0.3 points ahead of the show and it drew with Survivor despite being in a 10pm slot. Not too shabby at all really.

Sadly, it'll probably end up being adjusted down in the finals though, going by the previous two weeks. :rolleyes:
They actually went up a bit in the finals. :thumbsup:

CSI 2.9/8 (18-49)
Viewers: 11.91 million

Well I'll be damned. :lol:

One interesting thing to note, the episode which aired this time last year (Turn On, Tune In, Drop Dead, Feb 24 2011) was although a little higher on viewership (12.41 million) was lower on the demo (2.7/7). So it looks like the show has made some year to year growth this week too, even being in the 10pm timeslot. :)

Saw this on tvline.com:

CSI (I would sure hope so!) dominated the hour, drawing 11.5 million total viewers and a 2.7 rating, up a few percentage points.

Ratings adjusted up!

2.8/8 A18-49 rating
11.71 million records

For the record it matched Criminal Minds in the rating and narrowly beat it in viewers! I know CSI had pretty much zero competition but it's still a really impressive feat to be maintaining those numbers at the 10pm hour not to mention growing on its lead-in. :)

Did you point out that since Shue is in CSI, the ratings didn't fall under 11 millions ??? :)
I think Danson/Shue work well together ! ;)

Back