Random graphics, much?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by LabratLove, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LabratLove

LabratLove Victim

Hey I don't know if this is the right place to post this, if not, just totally move it, MODS, or whatever you have to do, but anyways!

If anyone else here has a piczo website, let me know, because I will totally add you.. but anyways, if you have a piczo, or a freewebs, that was made with an ETC or VISITOR CONTENT section, you know all about blends and graphics. Well I have a piczo too and I have a visitor section and part of it is a page of my graphics, and I'm definately not going to put them all here, but here are some of my pictures, like graphics as in blends and layouts, and Im sure people could use them as wallpapers, but I dont really know, but heres a taster:

Aurors- Transparent (HP)
    Victoria Beckham
    "His most faithful" (HP)
    "Its a conspiracy" (HP)
    Johnny Depp
    "Brilliant Young Minds" (HP)
    Keira Knightly
    Keira Knightly 2

More are at my two websites,
    Vanityandvogue, which will have plenty of general graphics, oranganised into basic categories, or Crucio-, which is my Harry Potter themed website that I co-own with my friend Tori, where all the graphics are Harry Potter, and divided specifically by each character featured in the graphic.
    Please check out these websites, and if you do, please sign the guestbooks, or if you have your own piczo, add me! (On both!)

Please tell me what you think!!

2. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Hey LabratLove :) For random graphics that aren't related to any of the three CSI franchises, there's a great topic that can be located here for icons, banners, wallpapers, etc of different fandoms :)

3. Showtime

Showtime Police Officer

I thought that most of the Harry Potter ones were nicely done, but (especially with the Victoria Beckham one) you up the contrast a little high. I'm not too sure which original pictures your working with, but it really washes out the definition (I noticed it most in the VB one, the DA one and the Bellatrix Lestrange one).

I absolutely love the first Keira Knightley blend.

4. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

What quoth said ;)

Goes to Other Fanart, where she nicely linked

*locked*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.