Quiz: Which CSI LV character would you date? (girls)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Quiz: Which would you date? (girls)

Go figure, I got Nick. :lol:

And this actually belongs in CSI...

"You love Greg! Which is totally understandable. I mean, come on. Just look at 'im! He's intelligent, curious, and always knows what to say to make you laugh. Good choice!"

Lol.

I got Greg. I kind of figured I'd get him. Mmm. I wish they had CSI:NY quizzes over there -- that show is my ultimate.

You love Greg! Which is totally understandable. I mean, come on. Just look at 'im! He's intelligent, curious, and always knows what to say to make you laugh. Good choice!

I like him the most of all the boys ;) SO it's nice I got this result! :)

screamingpoet said:
I got Greg. I kind of figured I'd get him. Mmm. I wish they had CSI:NY quizzes over there -- that show is my ultimate.
:(Yeah i wish they had CSI:NY quizzis too, that show is my ultimate too :D

RoosCSILover said:
You love Greg! Which is totally understandable. I mean, come on. Just look at 'im! He's intelligent, curious, and always knows what to say to make you laugh. Good choice!

I like him the most of all the boys ;) SO it's nice I got this result! :)
it's always nice to hear a nice result about your favourite character :D

I got Warrick! I got Warrick! :D You go, girl! I rock! Now, how can we make this a reality? I could bring myself to share (only a little!). :lol: :lol:

babygirl2667 said:
I got Warrick! I got Warrick! :D You go, girl! I rock! Now, how can we make this a reality? I could bring myself to share (only a little!). :lol: :lol:
:lol: :D i wish that was a reality too Warrick is so hottt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back