Quiz Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name movies from characters: 16/40 - I've only seen about half of the ones I got. :lol:

George Carlin's 7 Dirty Words: :20 left - Knowing how TV was helps alot, but I love their version of some of them. :lol:

Words beginning with 'tab': 11/15

Susan

Can you name the movie from the characters 8/40 I guess that's a big fat no :lol:

Seven dirty words :lol: 3/7

Words beginning with 'tab' 13/15

Name the movie from the characters: 14/40 Considering I haven't seen the majority of them, not to bad

Seven dirty words: 4/7

Words that begin with 'tab': 8/15

Most common murder weapons and methods (US): 6/10 - okay I admit I wasn't thinking hard enough:rolleyes:

Airport Codes: 7/16

Who?: 13/20

Murder Weapons 7/10

Airports 8/16. I did get Toronto's correct :) It would have been a big oops if I had missed that one :D

Who? 10/20 I surprised myself on a couple of them but at the same time some of them were dead give aways :)

Most Common Murder Weapons/Methods: 9/10 Ok, I don't exactly what that says about me...:shifty: (just couldn't come up with narcotics :rolleyes:)

Airport codes: 12/16 I took travel/tourism in school and you'd think I'd remember them all. Though I don't recall some of these airports, so there. :p

Who?: 5/20 I'm ashamed. :rolleyes:

Can you name the most common murder weapons & methods? - 8/10 :)

Can you name the International Air Transport Association airport codes? - no,definitely not :lol:

Who? - 8/20 not really surprised here :lol:

Murder weapons & methods: 8/10 - would have had 9 except I couldn't seem to spell asphyxiation, although I don't know if 8(9)/10 is actually good or not! :eek:

Airport codes: 3/16 - LA was easy and I knew Heathrow, the last one was a mistake that I actually guessed. :lol:

Who?: 12/20

Susan

Murder weapons & methods: 8/10 - would have had 9 except I couldn't seem to spell asphyxiation,

I put 'rope' and asphyxiation came up

This is one confused quiz because I got strangulation when I put 'rope' in. :lol: And if you want a hint on which one I missed - I just watched Compulsion on SPIKE. :rolleyes:

Susan

Ooops, my bad! I put suffocation and asphyxiation came up.

Rope came up with strangulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back