Quiz Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
State Capitals: 8/11; not bad for a 'Dutchy' ;)
Monsters: 6/11
Dogs: 5/11

European Capitals: 20/20 :D
Shakespeare: 9/10
Northern Lights: 7/10 (all guesses :))

Last edited:
Gravity welcome to the Quizzes Thread. Like all other threads in talk.csi we try not to double post. You have 24 hours in which to edit your post :)

European Capitals: 14/20 :thumbsup:

Shakespeare: 8/10 :)

Northern Lights: 4/10 yeah not bad considering I have never read the book lol

Gravity welcome to the Quizzes Thread. Like all other threads in talk.csi we try not to double post. You have 24 hours in which to edit your post :)

I had no idea about that double posting thing...I just did the first three quizzes, posted the scores, saw there were three more quizzes and posted the scores of those so didn't think that was double posting but I'll edit my posting if that is necessary...you guys and girls are strict here hey ;)

European Captials: 15/20 - That's a surprise, I've never been off the East Coast US in my life. :)

His dark Materials, Northern Lights: 4/10 - I was on question 7 before I made the connection to The Golden compass. :eek:

Shakespeare: 2/10 - I've never been able to get through Shakespeare!

Susan

Jack The Ripper. I got 9/10 :eek: And most of them were guesses. I second guessed myself on #5.

Defining Moments in TV. I got 13/15. Couch potato anyone :) Some of them were guesses. I was really surprised with the answer on # 14. I hummed and hawed over the answer and of course I chose the wrong one. But nevertheless I was surprised with the correct answer.

Battle of the Sexes. I got 9/15. I think it was an even mix of missing both male and female questions :)

Jack the Ripper: 6/10 - With the ones I got right I'm worried about myself! :eek:

Defining Moments in TV: 8/15 - I sure didn't watch many shows with defining moments. :lol:

Battle of the Sexes 15: 11/15 - Equal mix wrong and right. Number 8 had me a little confused - From reading the question ours is a chainsaw, From the answer ours is Singer.

Susan

Jack the Ripper: 7/10 :)
btw, I just need to point out that quiz is out-of-date ;) Acc to latest findings, Jack the Ripper was a Polish emigrant and he used to live in my hometown, not very far from me actually :eek: :lol:

Defining Moments in TV: 5/15 I've only seen Friends :lol: (and heard about a few other shows)

Battle of the Sexes: 10/15 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back