Quiz Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you name the North American countries: 19/23 - took me some time to realize they wanted me to spell out Saint! :lol:

Can you name the European counties: 33/47 - I hit my limit before time ran out! :alienblush:

Superstitions: 8/13 - never heard some of those.

Susan

North America 17/23 (damn little islands)
Euroean 45/47 (Damn two small 'non-seeing' countries.. I tried to remember who gives votes in ESC :p ) tho by the time I had finished those 45, had 6 minutes left :D
Btw, notice that it's really recent map
superistitions 7/13 (stupid halloween ones)

Presidents 21/43 :p Some old dudes, the most famous ones and then guys fromt he 1933 ;) Of course you type lastname and if there's several, it adds those all :p

Foursomes: 30/80 :lol: Only four I got right were turtles, elements seasons, food groups, the beatles.. couldn't remember all names sex in the city, some I had absolutley no idea what those could be, and Fantastic Four... I only remembered on and others with Finnish names :( Gospels... I know those in Finnish and 3 in English but 4 was just.. somewhere

Pixar 9/9 :D

^^ I was just thinking old geography classes when I was a kid... and seriously... we had to know almost every damn country in the world. I remember first geography course in Upper Secondary School, where teacher said one point she'll test country knowledge and she actually gave us papers with world map, countries numbered (I guess 30-50) and had to write down.

Presidents of the US 20/43
Famous foursomes 54/80 I reallyenjoyed that one :D
Pixar movies 8/9 GAH! :D

Can you name all the U.S. Presidents? 43/43 (have children of the right ages in the house :lol:)

Can you name these famous foursomes? 48/80 (had a little bit of trouble in spelling the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and never watched Sex in the City)

Can you name all the Pixar Movies? 9/9 (I think my nephew owns them all :lol:)

Susan

^^ I was just thinking old geography classes when I was a kid... and seriously... we had to know almost every damn country in the world. I remember first geography course in Upper Secondary School, where teacher said one point she'll test country knowledge and she actually gave us papers with world map, countries numbered (I guess 30-50) and had to write down.

If wouldn't live in Germany i'd say we had the same teacher :D

things like that are good, though it sucks when you have to memorize so so much but it's always good to have a lot knowledge :)

US Presidents 43/43 with 5 minutes left. I will admit I did have some help with a Word Search book on the presidents :)

Famous Foursomes 53/80. I surprised myself on knowing some of them :) and I enjoyed this one :)

Pixar movies 9/9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back