Quiz Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raiders of the Lost Ark- 6/10
Temple of Doom- 5/10
Last Crusade- 8/10, glad I did better on that one, its my favorite.

PWF 8/10

Season 4 9/15 better get that boxed set out over the bank holiday weekend :lol:

Fannysmackin' 10/10

Raiders of The Lost Ark: 5/10 again

Indy's Wildest Adventure Quiz: 6/10

Last Crusade: 2/10

Ok I really need to go back and watch these movies, it's been years. Obviously, by my scores. :rolleyes:

You're making us really think on a Saturday morning!:wtf:

Bomb Disposal Technician: 5/10 - I did know to keep up when you see one running. :lol:

Legend of Resserection Mary: 1/10 - I started off great.

50 Greatest Sidekicks: 6/10 - I only really knew 3 of those.

Susan

So You Want to be a Bomb Disposal Technician 6/10

The Legend of Resurrection Mary 7/10

50 Greatest Sidekicks Part 1 10/10 Lucky guessing! :lol:

Wow Speedy some tough ones here

So You want to be a Bomb Disposal Technician- I got 6/10. I had fun laughing at some of the answers :guffaw:

The Legend of Resurrection Mary- I got 1/10. I would have had a big fat Zero if Speedy hadn't helped :)

50 Greatest Sidekick- I got 9/10. Missed the Seinfled question but I never watched the show

So you want to be a Bomb Disposal Technician- 9/10. Not bad.. too much T.V. maybe :)

The Legend of Resurrection Mary- 1/10. I bombed on this one. No pun intended. ;)

50 Greatest Sidekick- 8/10. Two I had no idea of I just guessed. Oh well.

So you want to be a Bomb Disposal Technician - 6/10 You might want to call someone else! :lol:

The Legend of Resurrection Mary- 5/10 Sucks! And I went on the Chicago ghost tour TWICE last summer!

50 Greatest Sidekicks - 10/10

So you want to be a Bomb Disposal Technician - 5/10 Clearly even if I want to be one it's safer if I stay far far away!
The Legend of Resurrection Mary- 4/10 Completely guesses
50 Greatest Sidekicks - 10/10 Yay!

So you want to be a Bomb Disposal Technician - 5/10
The Legend of Resurrection Mary- 5/10 I've never heard of this till now!
50 Greatest Sidekicks - 7/10

Being a Kid in the 70's: 14/15 - I personally owned 4, 5, 8, 10, & 14. Still own 4 & 5. :)

Match the Crime to the Criminal: 5/10 - I'm worried about actually paying that much attention to a couple of these to get them right! :eek:

Time for 'T': 6/10 - Surprised to do that good. Wasn't sure I was doing it right. :eek:

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back