Questions about (Season 3-4)

I finished watching season finale of Season 3, and the first episode of Season 4 on DVD. Ok, so Hagan kills himself, and Calleigh seems to want to leave CSI. So how long was she actually gone? In 1st episode of Season 4, the lab is all remodelled. Did they remodel the lab while Calleigh was away? How come in the grave yard Horatio tells Wolfe, Calleigh and Delko welcome back? Where did the 3 of them go? Also whats with Horatio going to see the priest in the beginning of this episode?

Thanks

Anna

I know right? When Horatio says welcome back I was like "They weren't supposed to go anywhere!" :D I don't know if they were supposed to go anywhere, probably summer vacation. :p

With the priest Horatio's trying to seek forgiveness for a life he took many years ago. He still doesn't believe he can be forgiven for killing that person.

I won't spoil it for you, who this person he killed is. Unless you want me to, all will be revealed as you get deeper into season 4.

I also catch CSI Miami on A&E. I have seen the last episode of Season 4 already. I know he kills Calvo Cruz in Season 4, but thats about it.

Another question...Where is Yelina Salas, still in Brazil?

I read somewhere that Horatio killed his own father. Is this why he went to the priest in the beginning of Season 4? The whole scene "Welcome Back" got me confused.

Which episodes did Horatio and Rebecca Nivens have a thing for each other? Was it as non-demonstrative as his relationship with Marisol? My God, he and Marisol never even showed the slightest sign of affection towards one another, with the exception of holding hands during her chemotherapy. This show needs to stick with crime solving and leave the relationships out. Do one thing and do it well.

I believe Calleigh was never gone, she just left balistics and eventually later in season 4 went back to balistics. I think that in the graveyard Eric, Calleigh, and Ryan had some possible vacation time...not sure on that one though.

well H also tells Eric and Speed in S3 opener "thanks for cutting your vacation short" so i guess they get a few wekks off or something and have like substitutes while they are on vacation. and yes Horatio did kill his own father, to avenge his mother's death, his mother was killed by his father.

oo wow i never knew that
thats why he was talking to the priest and all that stuff at the beginning of season 4

Yeah H killed his father, who was trying to kill his mom.

I can't exactly remember which episode H got together with Rebecca Nevins I'm sure it's season 3 though. I'd say H had more chemistry with Rebecca tham Marisol.

I would also say that H had significantly more chemistry with Rebecca than Marisol. There was an interesting spark between them.

Rebecca appeared in Season 3's 'Hell Night', 'Crime Wave' (dinner date with H referred to in a conversation at the end between H and Rebecca), 'After The Fall' (H confesses his guilt to Rebecca over Speed's death - candlelit cosy scene at the end) and 'Cop Killer' (H breaks off the relationship as she made a deal with a cop killer).

Rebecca appears in more scenes than that, but those are the key relationship orientated moments.

Back