Putting the past to rest and beginning a new life with Gil

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sarahSidle1981, Nov 19, 2007.

1. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

* The story pick up after Sara’s leaves Las Vegas in Goodbye & Good Luck and Start with what Sara is doing to take care of the ghost and demons from her past. I also made the name of Sara supervise up.

Chapter One: So many unanswer questions and only two people who can answer them!
    Sara has been drive for the last eleven hours when she finally reaches Tamales Bay. She pulls into Tim Horton and parks her suv and gets out of the suv. She then heads inside and up to the counter.

Worker: Can I take your order, also is it for here or to go?
    Sara: It to go. I will have a large coffee and two strawberry muffins.

After she has her order she heads back out to her suv and gets into the drive seats. She puts the coffee cup into the cup holder and set the bag the muffins are in on the passenger seat. She then leans back into the seat and closes her eyes for a few minutes. For the first time since she was kipping by Natalie Kimble, she wants to crawl into bed and go to sleep. She sets back up and opens her eyes. I need to head over to land that the bed and breakfast and my parent house is on first. She takes a sip of her coffee and takes a muffin out of the bag. She starts the suv up, then back out of the parking space. She then drives to the house, she live in with her mom and dad till she was twelve years old. She pulls into the drive way and up to the end of the drive way. Which is by the small Queen Ann style house that she was rises, in until the day her mom murder her dad. She put the suv into park and she turns the suv off. She slower gets out of the suv and grabs her handbag. Sara takes a deep breath then walks up to the front door and unlocks it. She walks into the house and takes a look around, she turns around and back out the door. She locks the house back up.
    Sara walks over to the bed and breakfast and walks up the front porch. She unlocks the door and heads inside and knows she can handle staying here. She walks to the basement and over to the fuse box, she reaches into her hand bag and takes out her min flash light. She opens up the fuse box and turns the power on. She then heads back upstairs and into the setting room and pulls the sheet off the couch and takes a set. She stares into space for a few minutes and all the memory from her past come rush back to her, she pushes them to the back of her mind. She stands up then walks over to the window seat and set back down. She looks out the window. I need to call Gil and let him know I made it here ok, seeing that I tell him in the note that I would call him when I get to where I was going. I’m not ready to call him yet, I am going to turn the water back on and take a shower first. She stands up and goes back into the basement and turn the water on. She then heads upstairs to the second floor and into the master bedroom. She then heads into the connected bathroom. Sara walks over to the shower and turns it on, she lets the water run through the pipes. She heads back downstairs and out to her suv and gets her Duffel Bag and bag with her bedding off the back seat of the suv. She heads back inside the bed and breakfast and back upstairs to the master bedroom and bathroom. She has been lists as the owner of both the bed and breakfast and the house she grew up in since the day she turned eighteen years old.
    An hour later Sara comes out of the bathroom refresh and wear clean clothing. She makes the king size bed. She then takes a set on the bed and grabs her cellphone off the night stand. She looks at the call I.D. and sees that she has missed twenty-eight calls. She flips open her cellphone and flips through the call she missed. Sara sees the first twenty-five calls were from Eckile. I am so not calling him back right now, because I am not ready to talk to him. The next three calls were from her swing shift supervise, Ronnie and Gil. She pushes sent on Gil number and hears the phone ring three time and then she hears his voice.

Gil: Grissom, speck!
    Sara: Gil it me, I made to Tamales Bay, ok.
    Gil: That good honey, but did you forget to let your shift supervise knew that you were taking some time off?
    Sara: I forget about that Gil, I left the lab so fast. I only was there long enough to leave you a note and to leave you signed leave of absent paper. Can you fill in the rest of the info and give then to David Smith for me?
    Gil: (Grabs the leave of abused paper Sara’s left in the note off of his desk.) Sure, Sweetie. How long do you think you are going to need to take off?
    Sara: One to four mouths off of work!
    Gil: Ok, the rest for the leave?
    Sara: Major family issues that I need to be taken care of.
    Gil: Ok, anything else?
    Sara: Yeah, can you do a search for me and locate where my brother, Steven Sidle is for me?
    Gil: Sure.
    Sara: Sighs
    Gil: Honey, is something else bothering you?
    Sara: Yeah, but it not something I could tell you in a note or over the phone, is there anyway that you could come here for a few days?
    Gil: I have to wrap up stuff here and get your leave of absent paperwork and start the search for your brother. I will talk to Catherine and see if she can cover as supervise, so I can take sometime off. If she will cover for me, I will go talk to Eckile and get it clear to take some vacation time.
    Sara: Thanks, I am going to let you go. Because I am really tired and want to get some sleep. Did I leave you the address to my parents’ old bed and breakfast and the house behind the bed and breakfast, that I have been list as the owner for since I turn eighteen?
    Gil: Yeah, I love you Sara
    Sara: I love you too, call me when you know about come out here!
    Gil: I will, bye for now.
    Sara: Bye.

Sara and Gil flip their cellphone closes. Gil gets to work filling out Sara leave of absent paperwork, so David Smith and Ecklie will get off his back about where Sara is. Sara lays down on the bed and puts her hands onto her stomach. She then close her eyes and goes to sleep.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

more more...I wish she'd have talked to him :)

3. sarahSidle1981

Re: Putting the past to rest and beginning a new life with

Correct Spelling and grammar

* The story pick up after Sara’s leaves Las Vegas in Goodbye & Good Luck and Start with what Sara is doing to take care of the ghost and demons from her past. I also made up the name of Sara supervise.

Chapter One: So many unanswer questions and only two people who can answer them!

Sara has been drive for the last eleven hours when she finally reaches Tamales Bay. She pulls into Tim Horton and parks her suv and gets out. She then heads inside and up to the counter.

Worker: Can I take your order, also is it for here or to go?
    Sara: It to go. I will have a large coffee and two strawberry muffins.

After she has her order she heads back out to her suv and gets into the drive seats. She puts the coffee cup into the cup holder and set the bag the muffins are in on the passenger seat. She then leans back into the seat and closes her eyes for a few minutes. For the first time since she was kipping by Natalie Kimble, all she wants to crawl into bed and go to sleep. She sets back up and opens her eyes. I need to head over to land that the bed and breakfast and my parent house is on first. She takes a sip of her coffee and takes a muffin out of the bag. She starts the suv up, then back out of the parking space. She then drives to the house, she live in with her mom and dad till she was twelve years old. She pulls into the drive way and up to the end of the drive way. Which is by the small Queen Ann style house that she was raised in until the day her mom murder her dad. She put the suv into park and then she turns the suv off. She slower gets out of the suv and grabs her handbag. Sara takes a deep breath then walks up to the front door and unlocks it. She walks into the house and takes a look around, she turns around and back out the door. She locks the house back up.
    Sara walks over to the bed and breakfast and walks up the front porch. She unlocks the door and heads inside and knows she can handle staying here. She walks to the basement and over to the fuse box, she reaches into her hand bag and takes out her min flash light. She opens up the fuse box and turns the power on. She then heads back upstairs and into the setting room and pulls the sheet off the couch and takes a set. She stares into space for a few minutes and all the memory from her past come rush back to her, she pushes them to the back of her mind. She stands up then walks over to the window seat and set back down. She looks out the window. I need to call Gil and let him know I made it here ok, seeing that I tell him in the note that I would call him when I get to where I was going. I’m not ready to call him yet, I am going to turn the water back on and take a shower first. She stands up and goes back into the basement and turn the water on. She then heads upstairs to the second floor and into the master bedroom. She then heads into the connected bathroom. Sara walks over to the shower and turns it on, she lets the water run through the pipes. She heads back downstairs and out to her suv and gets her Duffel Bag and bag with her bedding off the back seat of the suv. She heads back inside the bed and breakfast and back upstairs to the master bedroom and bathroom. She has been lists as the owner of both the bed and breakfast and the house she grew up in since the day she turned eighteen years old.
    An hour later Sara comes out of the bathroom refresh and wear clean clothing. She makes the king size bed up. Then takes a set on the bed and grabs her cellphone off the night stand. She looks at the call I.D. and sees that she has missed twenty-eight calls. She flips open her cellphone and flips through the call she missed. Sara sees the first twenty-five calls were from Eckile. I am, so not calling him back right now, because I am not ready to talk to him. The next three calls were from her swing shift supervise David Smith, Ronnie and Gil. She pushes sent on Gil number and hears the phone ring three time and then she hears his voice.

Gil: Grissom, speck!
    Sara: Gil it me, I made it to Tamales Bay, ok.
    Gil: That good honey, but did you forget to let your shift supervise knew that you were taking some time off?
    Sara: I forget about that Gil, I left the lab so fast. I only was there long enough to leave you a note and to leave you signed leave of absent paper. Can you fill in the rest of the info and give then to David Smith for me?
    Gil: (Grabs the leave of abused paper Sara’s left in the note off of his desk.) Sure, Sweetie. How long do you think you are going to need to take off?
    Sara: One to four mouths off of work!
    Gil: Ok, the reason for the leave?
    Sara: Major family issues that I need to be taken care of.
    Gil: Ok, anything else?
    Sara: Yeah, can you do a search for me and locate where my brother, Steven Sidle is for me?
    Gil: Sure.
    Sara: Sighs
    Gil: Honey, is something else bothering you?
    Sara: Yeah, but it not something I could tell you in a note or over the phone, is there anyway that you could come here for a few days?
    Gil: I have to wrap up stuff here and get your leave of absent paperwork and start the search for your brother. I will talk to Catherine and see if she can cover as supervise, so I can take sometime off. If she will cover for me, I will go talk to Eckile and get it clear to take some vacation time.
    Sara: Thanks, I am going to let you go. Because I am really tired and want to get some sleep. Did I leave you the address to my parents’ old bed and breakfast and the house behind the bed and breakfast, that I have been list as the owner for since I turn eighteen?
    Gil: Yeah, I love you Sara
    Sara: I love you too, call me when you know about come out here!
    Gil: I will, bye for now.
    Sara: Bye.

Sara and Gil flip their cellphone closes. Gil gets to work filling out Sara leave of absent paperwork, so David Smith and Ecklie will get off his back about where Sara is. Sara lays down on the bed and puts her hands onto her stomach. She then close her eyes and goes to sleep.

4. MacsGirlMel

I'm glad you're starting another story :)

I'm not sure if we have Horton's down here though

*thinks we should have more Canadian stuff...like Aero bars and Smarties, the chocolate kind lol*

5. sarahSidle1981

* Made up other inmates names along with the names of guards, police office or csi for San Franciscan police department.

Chapter Two: Laura Sidle

Two days later at eight o’clock in the morning Sara alarm on her cellphone goes off. She set up in bed and picks her cellphone off the night stands. She sees that it’s 8:01 a.m. Sara slides to the edge of the bed and puts her feet over the edge. She looks at the pictures of Gil that she had set on the night stands. She smiles and puts her hands on her stomach. At the sometime wish that Gil was here with her. It would make what she has to do today, so much easier if he was by her side and she could finally tell him that she is pregnant with his baby. If only I let him know that I was pregnant, before I left Las Vegas. She stands up and walks over to the closet and grabs a black sleeve shirt and a pair of black dress pants. She tosses them onto the bed. Then she walks over to the dress and opens the top drawer. She grabs a pair of underwear, Socks and a bra out of the drawer. She then close the door and walks over to the bed. After she has finish getting dress, she looks at herself in the fuller length mirror that on the insides of the closest door and notices that her shirts and pants are getting tight. She walks over to the night stands and she picks up her cellphone and hooks onto her pant. She then hooks her gun, csi I.D. and pager onto her pants. She heads downstairs and grabs her handbag off the couch in the setting room. She then heads outside to her suv and gets into the drive seat. A half hour later she pulls into the parking lot of San Franciscan women correction Facility. Sara pulls into the parking spot by the door and puts her suv into park. She turns her suv off and then leans back again her seat and closes her eyes for a minute. It feels like I have butterflies in my stomach, I really hate that feeling. She gets out of her suv and closes the door. As she is walking into the correction Facility, she pushes the lock button on the keypad of her key chain. She has no soon walked through the doors. Then the lady guard has stands up and runs over to Sara and pull her into a big bear hug.

Guard Suzie Stan: Sara Sidle, It been a long time since I saw you last, what have you been up too?
    Sara: Working as a csi for Las Vegas police department.
    Guard Suzie Stan: You look great, what brings you back to San Franciscan and to this correction facility?
    Sara: I need to talk to a Laura Sidle. I call ahead to reserve a room for the two of us to talk to eachother by ourselves.
    Guard Suzie Stan: Let me check my list.
    Sara: (Suzie walks back toward the desk.) That fine
    Guard Suzie Stan: Yes, I see your name on the list to visit Laura Sidle, you can head on back to visit room number one and a guard will bring her in for you Sara.
    Sara: Thanks Suzie, it was nice to sees you again.
    Guard Suzie Stan: It was nice to see you too!

Guard Suzie Stan turns the mental detector off, so it will not go off when Sara walks through it. After Sara is through the mental detector back on. As Sara walk away from her Suzie set back down behind the desk. Sara takes a deep breath as she open the door to visit room number one and see her mom set in the chair across from the door and a guard standing behind her. The guard looks at Sara and Sara looks at her.

Guard Jessica Candy: You must be Sara Sidle’s from the Las Vegas crime lab?
    Sara: Yes, I am Sara Sidle.
    Guard Jessica Candy: Are you sure that you want to be left alone with Laura Sidle?
    Sara: Yes, I will be fine.
    Guard Jessica Candy: Ok, I will be right outside the door just knock on the door when you are ready to leave.
    Sara: I will.

The guard walks out of the room and closes the door behind her. Sara walks over to the table and pulls a chair out and she takes a set across from her mom. Laura Sidle looks up at the younger lady setting in the chair across from her and knows right away that it’s her daughter. That she has not seen in twenty-three and half years.

Laura Sidle: Sara, baby it been twenty-three and half years what take you, so long to come and see your mother?
    Sara: I did not want to see you when I was a teenage and I have spent the last twenty-three and half years trying to forget what you did.
    Laura Sidle: Then why did you come and see me now?
    Sara: Because, after working as a crime scene investigation for ten and half years. I have seen so many cases that remind me about what I went through in dad and your house and how you killed him. I need to know the truth about why you stabbed my dad to death in front of me and your reason for killing him!
    Laura Sidle: Sara, you were twelve when it happened don’t you remember what your father did to me and you?
    Sara: Everything from that night a big blur, I remember you come up to dad and pull away from my bed then stabbing him with a big knife in his heart five times. But I can’t remember the reason dad was in my bedroom or what happened before you stabbing him. I do know what happened once the social worker show up.
    Laura Sidle: What happened to the little girl that I know that did not let anything get her down, you seem so sad now?
    Sara: Forster care, abusive Forster parents and being kidnaped and left too dead under a car that was filling up with water. You had to hear about that it was all over the national news, a Las Vegas CSI was kidnaped by the miniature killer and left too dead in the desert!
    Laura Sidle: That was you?
    Sara: Yes that was me, did you not see the picture of me on tv?
    Laura Sidle: No, I only get to read the newspaper.
    Sara: Oh, Can you just tell me why you stab my father and your reason way you did it mom!
    Laura Sidle: Fine
    Sara: Start at the being of the day you kill him!
    Laura Sidle: It was the day after your twelfth birthday and you stay home from school. Because you started your period for the first time and you had really bad cramps.
    Sara: Dad hating when I stay home from school sick!
    Laura Sidle: Yeah, he did. But he was at working up at the bed and breakfast doing repairs and checking in guests. So I let your stay home anyway, because your cramps were so bad that you could not even get out of bed. Everything was fine till your dad stop by our house for lunch at 1:30 p.m. and when he walked into the living room he saw you laying couch watching tv and that you were wearing your pajama. He then asks me way you were not at school?
    Sara: (Sigh, leans back in the seat and puts her hands on her stomach.) What did you tell him?
    Laura Sidle: The truth that I let you stay home from school, because of female reason. He then looked over at you and notice you had crawl into a ball and that you were also holding your stomach. At first I thought everything was going to be fine. Because he walked over to the couch. Then he kneels down on the floor next to the couch and kiss your forehead Sara. He then notices that you had not took the Tylenol that I hand you, so he picks up the glass of water and heads to you, at the sometime he tells you that taking will make you feel better and then you will be able to relaxes some. He gets you to take the Tylenol and then he carries you upstairs to your bedroom. When he gets into your bedroom, he lays you down on your bed and then read gone with the wind to you till you had gone to sleep. Sara it was so sweet, it was like old time when you will a little girl and before your brother left. It was like you were his little princess again, Sara. But once you had gone to sleep, he takes me by the arm and drag me out of your bedroom closes the door behind him. He then dragged me downstairs and forced himself on me. When he was done sexual arrest me, he thread to beat me up if I did not go and wait for the last four guests to check in. So I left the house and I walked over to the bed and breakfast.
    Sara: What happened, that made you kill him, Mom?
    Laura Sidle: I can’t tell you how long he did what I am going to tell you to you Sara, but I will tell you what I walk into found your father doing to you!
    Sara: Go head, told me what happened!
    Laura Sidle: I get back from check in the four guests three hours later. When I get home. I head upstairs to cheek on you and find him under your bedspread and he was on top of you Sara. I saw you trying to get him off of you and you were screams at him to stop and get off of you, but he would not stop. I went over to him and try to stop him, he just pushes me really hard and I fall to the ground. Then something came over me, I run downstairs into the kitchen and grab a big knife. I then ran back upstairs to your bedroom and pulled him off of you. Then I stab him five times in his heart. One of the guests at the bed and breakfast hear the two of us screaming and run over to the house to see what was going on. When know one come to the front door when she was knocking. She open the down and follow the scream and find me as a pull the knife out of his chest the fifth time. She must have run back to the bed and breakfast, because the next thing I know is the polices are at the house and there is a police office arrest, me for murder your father, Sara.

Laura Sidle puts her head in her hands and she starts to cry, for the first time in twenty-three and half years. Sara set up in her chair and is in shook, that is not what she thought that her mom was going to tell her about that day and what her father did to her. But she knows her mom is telling her the truth, because of her body language and the tone of her voice. No wonder the first time she was raped by one of her frosted father, it felt like it had happened to her before. She wipes tears off of her faces then looks at her mom and sees that she is crying. Behind the glass window of the visit room Gil Grissom is standing at the window and has been the whole time.

Sara: ( Gil walks into the room and quietly stand by the door.) Why did you not leave him and take me with you, instead of killing him?
    Laura Sidle: We did once, but he found the two of us after only a week. Then he made us go home with him and say if I ever try to leave again, he would kill me. I know that it was a bad idea to try again, because if he killed me, you would be left alone with him.
    Sara: Oh
    Laura Sidle: Sara, do you know the guy wearing a Las Vegas csi I.D. and is standing by the door?
    Sara: (Turn around and Looks at him.) Yeah it Gil Grissom, a csi that I work with, in Las Vegas and also the guy that going to be my husband, once we set a date and get merry.
    Gil: Hi, the guard wanting me to check on the two of you and make sure everything is ok?
    Sara: Yeah, everything fine, I think that I have visits long enough. Also, I found out what I want to for the visit.
    Gil: Then we should be going Sara
    Sara: Ok, Gil.
    Laura Sidle: Sara will you come back and visit me again it would mean a lot to me, if you did?
    Sara: Yeah, I stop by and visit you again, before I go back to Las Vegas.
    Laura Sidle: Thanks.

Gil knocks on the door and the guard lets Sara and Gil out of the room, they set down on the bench in the hallway and lets the guard do her job. Sara and Gil watch as the guard walks into the room and brings Laura Sidle out of the room and then watches the guard walk Laura Sidle back toward her cell.

6. MacsGirlMel

cool, I like Geekbabies...and am glad he went after her. *wishes it would have happened onscreen*

7. sarahSidle1981

So do I, but there still time. So maybe it could happen.

8. sarahSidle1981

correct spelling and grammar

* Made up other inmates names along with the names of guards, police office or csi for San Franciscan Police Department.

Chapter Two: Laura Sidle

Two days later at eight o’clock in the morning Sara alarm on her cellphone goes off. She set up in bed and picks her cellphone off the night stands. She sees that it’s 8:01 a.m. Sara slides to the edge of the bed and puts her feet over the edge. She looks at the pictures of Gil that she had set on the night stands. She smiles and puts her hands on her stomach. At the sometime wish that Gil was here with her. It would make what she has to do today, so much easier if he was by her side and she could finally tell him that she is pregnant with his baby. If only I let him know that I was pregnant, before I left Las Vegas. She stands up and walks over to the closet and grabs a black sleeve shirt and a pair of black dress pants. She tosses them onto the bed. Then she walks over to the dress and opens the top drawer. She grabs a pair of underwear, Socks and a bra out of the drawer. She then close the drawer and walks over to the bed. After she has finish getting dress, she looks at herself in the fuller length mirror that on the insides of the closest door and notices that her shirts and pants are getting tight. She walks over to the night stands and she picks up her cellphone and hooks it onto her pant. She then hooks her gun, csi I.D. and pager onto her pants. She heads downstairs and grabs her handbag off the couch in the setting room. She then heads outside to her suv and gets into the drive seat. A half hour later she pulls into the parking lot of San Franciscan women correction Facility. Sara pulls into the parking spot by the door and puts her suv into park. She turns her suv off and then leans back again her seat and closes her eyes for a minute. It feels like I have butterflies in my stomach, I really hate that feeling. She gets out of her suv and closes the door. As she is walking into the correction Facility, she pushes the lock button on the keypad of her key chain. She has no soon walked through the doors. Then the lady guard has stands up and runs over to Sara and pull her into a big bear hug.

Guard Suzie Stan: Sara Sidle, It been a long time since I saw you last, what have you been up too?
    Sara: Working as a csi for Las Vegas Police Department.
    Guard Suzie Stan: You look great, what brings you back to San Franciscan and to this correction facility?
    Sara: I need to talk to a Laura Sidle. I call ahead to reserve a room for the two of us to talk to eachother by ourselves.
    Guard Suzie Stan: Let me check my list.
    Sara: (Suzie walks back toward the desk.) That fine
    Guard Suzie Stan: Yes, I see your name on the list to visit Laura Sidle, you can head on back to visit room number one and a guard will bring her in for you Sara.
    Sara: Thanks Suzie, it was nice to sees you again.
    Guard Suzie Stan: It was nice to see you too!

Guard Suzie Stan turns the mental detector off, so it will not go off when Sara walks through it. After Sara is through Suzie turns the mental detector back on. As Sara walk away from her Suzie set back down behind the desk. Sara takes a deep breath as she open the door to visit room number one and see her mom set in the chair across from the door and a guard standing behind her. The guard looks at Sara and Sara looks at her.

Guard Jessica Candy: You must be Sara Sidle’s from the Las Vegas crime lab?
    Sara: Yes, I am Sara Sidle.
    Guard Jessica Candy: Are you sure that you want to be left alone with Laura Sidle?
    Sara: Yes, I will be fine.
    Guard Jessica Candy: Ok, I will be right outside the door just knock on the door when you are ready to leave.
    Sara: I will.

The guard walks out of the room and closes the door behind her. Sara walks over to the table and pulls a chair out and she takes a set across from her mom. Laura Sidle looks up at the younger lady setting in the chair across from her and knows right away that it’s her daughter. That she has not seen in twenty-three and half years.

Laura Sidle: Sara, baby it been twenty-three and half years what take you, so long to come and see your mother?
    Sara: I did not want to see you when I was a teenage and I have spent the last twenty-three and half years trying to forget what you did.
    Laura Sidle: Then why did you come and see me now?
    Sara: Because, after working as a crime scene investigation for ten and half years. I have seen so many cases that remind me about what I went through in dad and your house and how you killed him. I need to know the truth about why you stabbed my dad to death in front of me and your reason for killing him!
    Laura Sidle: Sara, you were twelve when it happened don’t you remember what your father did to me and you?
    Sara: Everything from that night a big blur, I remember you come up to dad and pull him away from my bed then stabbing him with a big knife in his heart five times. But I can’t remember the reason dad was in my bedroom or what happened before you stabbing him. I do know what happened once the social worker show up.
    Laura Sidle: What happened to the little girl that I know that did not let anything get her down, you seem so sad now?
    Sara: Forster care, abusive Forster parents and being kidnaped and left too dead under a car that was filling up with water. You had to hear about that it was all over the national news, a Las Vegas CSI was kidnaped by the miniature killer and left too dead in the desert!
    Laura Sidle: That was you?
    Sara: Yes that was me, did you not see the picture of me on tv?
    Laura Sidle: No, I only get to read the newspaper.
    Sara: Oh, Can you just tell me why you stab my father and your reason way you did it mom!
    Laura Sidle: Fine
    Sara: Start at the being of the day you kill him!
    Laura Sidle: It was the day after your twelfth birthday and you stay home from school. Because you started your period for the first time and you had really bad cramps.
    Sara: Dad hating when I stay home from school sick!
    Laura Sidle: Yeah, he did. But he was working up at the bed and breakfast doing repairs and checking in guests. So I let your stay home anyway, because your cramps were so bad that you could not even get out of bed. Everything was fine till your dad stop by our house for lunch at 1:30 p.m. and when he walked into the living room. He saw you laying on the couch watching tv and that you were wearing your pajama. He then asks me way you were not at school?
    Sara: (Sigh, leans back in the seat and puts her hands on her stomach.) What did you tell him?
    Laura Sidle: The truth that I let you stay home from school, because of female reason. He then looked over at you and notice you had crawl into a ball and that you were also holding your stomach. At first I thought everything was going to be fine. Because he walked over to the couch. Then he kneels down on the floor next to the couch and kiss your forehead Sara. He then notices that you had not took the Tylenol that I hand you, so he picks up the glass of water and heads it to you, at the sometime he tells you that taking the Tylenol will make you feel better and then you will be able to relaxes some. He gets you to take the Tylenol and then he carries you upstairs to your bedroom. When he gets into your bedroom, he lays you down on your bed and then read gone with the wind to you till you had gone to sleep. Sara it was so sweet, it was like old time when you will a little girl and before your brother left. It was like you were his little princess again, Sara. But once you had gone to sleep, he takes me by the arm and drag me out of your bedroom closes the door behind him. He then dragged me downstairs and forced himself on me. When he was done sexual arrest me, he thread to beat me up if I did not go and wait for the last four guests to check in. So I left the house and I walked over to the bed and breakfast.
    Sara: What happened, that made you kill him, Mom?
    Laura Sidle: I can’t tell you how long he did what I am going to tell you to you Sara, but I will tell you what I walk into found your father doing to you!
    Sara: Go head, told me what happened!
    Laura Sidle: I get back from check in the four guests three hours later. When I get home. I head upstairs to cheek on you and find him under your bedspread and he was on top of you Sara. I saw you trying to get him off of you and you were screams at him to stop and get off of you, but he would not stop. I went over to him and try to stop him, he just pushes me really hard and I fall to the ground. Then something came over me, I run downstairs into the kitchen and grab a big knife. I then ran back upstairs to your bedroom and pulled him off of you. Then I stab him five times in his heart. One of the guests at the bed and breakfast hear the two of us screaming and run over to the house to see what was going on. When know one come to the front door when she was knocking. She open the down and follow the scream and find me as I pull the knife out of his chest the fifth time. She must have run back to the bed and breakfast, because the next thing I know is the polices are at the house and there is a police office arrest, me for murder your father, Sara.

Laura Sidle puts her head in her hands and she starts to cry, for the first time in twenty-three and half years. Sara set up in her chair and is in shook, that is not what she thought that her mom was going to tell her about that day and what her father did to her. But she knows her mom is telling her the truth, because of her body language and the tone of her voice. No wonder the first time she was raped by one of her frosted father, it felt like it had happened to her before. She wipes tears off of her faces then looks at her mom and sees that she is crying. Behind the glass window of the visit room Gil Grissom is standing at the window and has been there the whole time.

Sara: (Gil walks into the room and quietly stand by the door.) Why did you not leave him and take me with you, instead of killing him?
    Laura Sidle: We did once, but he found the two of us after only a week. Then he made us go home with him and say if I ever try to leave again, he would kill me. I know that it was a bad idea to try again, because if he killed me, you would be left alone with him.
    Sara: Oh
    Laura Sidle: Sara, do you know the guy wearing a Las Vegas csi I.D. and is standing by the door?
    Sara: (Turn around and Looks at him.) Yeah it Gil Grissom, a csi that I work with, in Las Vegas and also the guy that going to be my husband, once we set a date and get merry.
    Gil: Hi, the guard wanting me to check on the two of you and make sure everything is ok?
    Sara: Yeah, everything fine, I think that I have visits long enough. Also, I found out what I want to for the visit.
    Gil: Then we should be going Sara
    Sara: Ok, Gil.
    Laura Sidle: Sara will you come back and visit me again it would mean a lot to me, if you did?
    Sara: Yeah, I stop by and visit you again, before I go back to Las Vegas.
    Laura Sidle: Thanks.

Gil knocks on the door and the guard lets Sara and Gil out of the room, they set down on the bench in the hallway and lets the guard do her job. Sara and Gil watch as the guard walks into the room and brings Laura Sidle out of the room and then watches the guard walk Laura Sidle back toward her cell.

9. sarahSidle1981

* I’m thinking the episodes of goodbye and good luck take place sometime around the beginning of September 2007, hits Sara due date.
    Chapter Three: Gil big surprise
    Sara looks at Gil and then at the wall clock to see what the time is. When she sees that it is now 12:32p.m. She takes Gil hands and pulls him up off the bench, he free his left hand from Sara grips and grabs his bags off the bench with his left hand. Then Sara starts leading him towards the main doors, he is not sure what has get into his girlfriend. But she seems to know something he does not and it is making her act giddy. When they get to the desk that Suzie Stan is set at and he is waiting behind Sara to walk through the metal detector he notices that she has gain some weight. When Suzie has turned off for the metal detector for the two of then to go through, so they handguns do not sets off the metal detector, Sara walks through then Gil walks through it. Sara wave good bye to Suzie has she leads Gil out the door and over to her suv. Sara pull Gil into a hug and then gives him a really big kiss on his lips. Gil returned the Kisses then pulls back and looks at Sara.

Gil: Sara honey, when we talk on the phone with eachother two days ago you say there was something you could not tell me in a letter or over the phone, can you tell me what it is now?
    Sara: You might want to set down first!
    Gil: I’m ok

Sara unlocks her suv and Gil walks over to the passenger’s side, he open the back door first. He throws his bags on the back seat and closes the door. He then open the passenger’s door and gets into the suv, he takes a set in the passenger’s seat. Sara gets into the suv and takes a set behind the wheel. She then looks over at Gil and at the sometime takes his right hand and she set it on her growing stomach. Gil gives Sara a weird look that say what is going on, but he goes along with it.

Sara: You might be wonder why I have place you hand on my stomach, the reason for this is I am pregnant.
    Gil: That would mean you are three months and two half weeks pregnant and you would be due in March 2008, right?
    Sara: Yeah, and the first thing that we are going to do together today is to go to see obgyn, Dr. Burns.
    Gil: Ok, I am going to be a dad and you are going to be a mom!
    Sara: Yeah, You are going to be a dad and I am going to be a mom.

Sara puts the keys into the suv ignition and starts the suv up. She puts the suv into reverse and back out of the parking space, she then puts the suv into drive and pulls out of the San Franciscan women correction Facility parking lot and she drive toward the obgyn offices. As Sara is driving Gil keep looking over at her. He is thinking to himself how everything is going to changes in both of they’re personally lives, also how it going to change at work when they both get back to Las Vegas. After twenty minutes Sara pulls her suv into the parking lot of Dr. Burns office building and she pulls into the first free parking spaces. Sara turn the suv off after she has put it into park. She then takes the key out of the ignition. Gil gets out of the suv first and closes his door. He then walks over to the driver sides of the suv and opens up the drive door for Sara. She smiles at Gil as she get out of the suv and he closes her door. Sara his the lock button on the keypad of her key chain and then takes Gil right hand in her left and the two of them walks into the office build and up to the check in desks, Sara signs in then the two of them go and takes a set in the wait area. Gil looks over at Sara once they have set down and Sara’s look back at Gil.

Sara: Gil, why do I get the feeling that you are not tell me something now?
    Gil: Because you are right, I am not telling you something.
    Sara: What are you not telling me Gil, is it about my brother?
    Gil: I am still looking into your brother, what I am not telling you about is things that happed at the lab.
    Sara: What about the lab Gil?
    Gil: A few thing changes, since you left Las Vegas a few days ago.
    Sara: What changes?
    Gil: The big change is that Catherine is now the full time supervise of the night shift and I have gone back to be just a regular csi. The second change is Greg has become a-level two csi, yesterday.
    Sara: That great for Greg.
    Gil: Yeah, he made me promise him that I would let you know.
    Sara: Any other changes at the lab I need to know about?
    Gil: Yeah, Eckile has put you back on the night shift and his also put Ronnie on the night shift with Warrick, Greg, Nick, Catherine, you and I.
    Sara: Why?
    Gil: Because Eckile has take the shift down to two shifts a day, so there now only a day shift and a night shift.
    Sara: Oh, That a good one so night shift now starts when swing shift should be started?
    Gil: Yes
    Nurse Peach: Sara Sidle you can come back now!

Sara and Gil stand up and walks over to the nurse stand at the door and then fellows her back to the exam rooms.

10. MacsGirlMel

ooooh I hope all is well with them.

11. sarahSidle1981

correct spelling and grammar

* I’m thinking the episodes of goodbye and good luck take place sometime around the beginning of September 2007, hit Sara’s due date.
    Chapter Three: Gil big surprise
    Sara looks at Gil and then at the wall clock to see what the time is. When she sees that it is now 12:32p.m. She takes Gil hands and pulls him up off the bench, he free his left hand from Sara’s grip and grabs his bags off the bench with his left hand. Then Sara starts leading him towards the main doors, he is not sure what has get into his girlfriend. But she seems to know something he does not and it is making her act giddy. When they get to the desk that Suzie Stan is set at and he is waiting behind Sara to walk through the metal detector, he notices that she has gain some weight. When Suzie has turned off for the metal detector for the two of them to go through, so they handguns do not sets off the metal detector, Sara walks through then Gil walks through it. Sara wave good bye to Suzie and Sara leads Gil out of the door and over to her suv. Sara pull Gil into a hug and then gives him a really big kiss on his lips. Gil returned the Kisses then pulls back and looks at Sara.

Gil: Sara honey, when we talk on the phone with eachother two days ago you say there was something you could not tell me in a letter or over the phone, can you tell me what it is now?
    Sara: You might want to set down first!
    Gil: Ok

Sara unlocks her suv and Gil walks over to the passenger’s side, he open the back door first. He throws his bags on the back seat and closes the door. He then open the passenger’s door and gets into the suv, he takes a set in the passenger’s seat. Sara gets into the suv and takes a set behind the wheel. She then looks over at Gil and at the sometime takes his right hand and she set it on her growing stomach. Gil gives Sara a weird look that say what is going on, but he goes along with it.

Sara: You might be wonder why I have place your hand on my stomach, the reason for this is I am pregnant.
    Gil: That would mean you are three months and two half weeks pregnant and you would be due in March 2008, right?
    Sara: Yeah, and the first thing that we are going to do together today is to go to see obgyn, Dr. Burns.
    Gil: Ok, I am going to be a dad and you are going to be a mom!
    Sara: Yeah, You are going to be a dad and I am going to be a mom.

Sara puts the keys into the suv ignition and starts the suv up. She puts the suv into reverse and back out of the parking space, she then puts the suv into drive and pulls out of the San Franciscan women correction Facility parking lot and she drive toward the obgyn offices. As Sara is driving Gil keep looking over at her. He is thinking to himself how everything is going to changes in both of they’re personally lives, also how it going to change at work when they both get back to Las Vegas. After twenty minutes Sara pulls her suv into the parking lot of Dr. Burns office building and she pulls into the first free parking spaces. Sara turn the suv off after she has put it into park. She then takes the key out of the ignition. Gil gets out of the suv first and closes his door. He then walks over to the driver sides of the suv and opens up the drive door for Sara. She smiles at Gil as she gets out of the suv and he closes her door. Sara his the lock button on the keypad of her key chain and then takes Gil right hand in her left and the two of them walks into the office build and up to the check in desks, Sara signs in then the two of them go and takes a set in the wait area. Gil looks over at Sara once they have set down and Sara’s look back at Gil.

Sara: Gil, why do I get the feeling that you are not tell me something now?
    Gil: Because you are right, I am not telling you something.
    Sara: What are you not telling me Gil, is it about my brother?
    Gil: I am still looking into your brother, what I am not telling you about things that happed at the lab.
    Sara: What about the lab Gil?
    Gil: A few thing changes, since you left Las Vegas a few days ago.
    Sara: What changes?
    Gil: The big change is that Catherine is now the full time supervise of the night shift and I have gone back to be just a regular csi. The second change is Greg has become a-level two csi, yesterday.
    Sara: That great for Greg.
    Gil: Yeah, he made me promise him that I would let you know.
    Sara: Any other changes at the lab I need to know about?
    Gil: Yeah, Eckile has put you back on the night shift and his also put Ronnie on the night shift with Warrick, Greg, Nick, Catherine, you and I.
    Sara: Why?
    Gil: Because Eckile has take the shift down to two shifts a day, so there now only a day shift and a night shift.
    Sara: Oh, That a good one Gil, so the night shift now starts when swing shift should be started?
    Gil: Yes
    Nurse Peach: Sara Sidle you can come back now!

Sara and Gil stand up and walks over to the nurse stand at the door and then fellows her back to the exam rooms

12. sarahSidle1981

Chapter Four: Baby first pictures!
    Sara and Gil walk into exams room number three and Sara get up onto the exam’s table. Gil takes her right hand in his left and they wait for the doctor to come into the room. A nurse pulls a three-dimensional (3-D) ultrasound into the room and then the doctor walks into the room and closes the door.

Dr. Burns: I am going to do a three-dimensional (3-D) ultrasound to see how the baby is doing and I will send your obgyn Dr. Taps in Las Vegas a copy of the ultrasound pictures and of my notes, so she knows how your pregnancy is going, Sara.
    Sara: Ok

Sara lay down on the table then lifts up her shirt and the doctor puts some gel onto Sara stomach then begin the ultrasounds. Gil and Sara watch the screen and see the baby for the first time. The doctor stop moving the ultrasound wand around and hit the pause button on the key broad.

Dr. Burns: I have a perfect view of the baby sex, do you want to know?
    Gil: Sara, I do if you want to know?
    Sara: Yes, tell us.
    Dr. Burns: You are having a baby girl.
    Sara: Does the baby girl growing like she should for how far along that I am?
    Dr. Burns: Yes, your daughter is in the normal sizes and weight.
    Gil and Sara: Good.
    Dr. Burns: Here is a copy of the ultrasound pictures for you to keep.

Gil takes the ultrasound pictures from the doctor and the nurse wipes the extra gel off Sara stomach. After the doctor finish check Sara out both Gil and Sara head back out to Sara suv and get into it. Gil looks at his girlfriend and then back down at the ultrasound pictures of their daughters.

Gil: Let head to were you are staying Sara.
    Sara: Ok, and they one thing I want you to do with me.
    Gil: What that?
    Sara: I want to go into the house behind the inn where I grow up and show it to you and put the demons that happened there to rest.
    Gil: Ok
    Sara: Then once I find my brother and talk to him I be able to put everything from my past to rest for good.

When Sara has turned the Suv off Gil and Sara, get out of the car. The two of them walk up the steps to the front door and Sara unlocks the door. They walk into the house and Sara show Gil the living room, the small downstair office and the kitchen. Gi stops and looks into the room off the kitchen that has the old washes and dryer machine in the room along with the back door.
    The two of them then walk back towards the front of the house and to the entered hall and the walk up the stairs cases to the second floor. When they get upstairs, they turn right and Sara open up the solid wood French door that lead into the round bedroom she growing up in.

Gil: Cool, you bed is the second floor tower that was turn into a room.
    Sara: Yeah, but it was my dad home office till I was born. Then my parents turn it into my bedroom. My favorite part about the room is it was the first room on the right coming up the stairs.
    Gil: Wasn’t this the room you dad was killed in?
    Sara: Yeah
    Gil: Who clean it up?
    Sara: My brother came to town right after it happened and cleaned the room up, once the police give him the ok. Because he was support to care of me at first but after only three days of being here with him, he takes off when I was asleep.

Gil and Sara walk out of the room she growing up in tills she was twelve. Sara then shows Gil the bathroom that the first room on they right as they walk down the hell. Then they look into Sara’s brother bedroom which is next to the bathroom. The last and only other room upstairs were Sara parents’ bedroom. They just look at that room for a second then they head back downstairs and outsides. Sara locks up the house and then they walk up to the bed and Breakfast. They walk up the porch steps and Sara walks up to the front door and unlock it. She let Gil into the house and then closes the door.

Gil: I would love a shower, we you show me where I can take one?
    Sara: Sure

Sara takes Gil right head and they walk up the main staircase in the entered hall. Sara leads him to the second floor walks to the master bedroom and opens the door to the counter bathroom. Sara lays down onto the bed and takes a nap as Gil is taking his shower.

13. MacsGirlMel

I hope she'll be okay...glad the baby's okay.

14. melbel

melbel Pathologist

is there more?

you should post this on Fanfiction.net

15. sarahSidle1981

I know I have not update lately, but I have had some family issues and I just Starts some Harry Potter fan fictions, but I will update soon.