Pushing Daisies.

sandersidle said:
Welcome to talkCSI, saraneth! We do have spoiler boxes that people put the spoilers in. You can only read them by scrolling your mouse over the box so you can be spoiler free, until the episode airs in the US, that is. After that everyone can discuss the episode freely. This is the show discussion thread, afterall. ;)

Also, you're banner is too big. The maxium size is 75 pixels high and 220 pixels in length. Please resize yours. Thank you and have fun posting. :)

Ahhh spoiler boxes, a great thing. I totally forgot you can talk about it once it airs. Sorry.

And I don't know how to resize it but I will def get on it, thanks!

saraneth said:
Ahhh spoiler boxes, a great thing. I totally forgot you can talk about it once it airs. Sorry.

And I don't know how to resize it but I will def get on it, thanks!
Don't be sorry. :) And thank you very much for changing your sig.

Oh, saraneth, I'm so sorry I spoilt it to you :( , but as sandersidle said, once it's aired in the US it's not necessary to use the spoilers box, the best thing is avoiding the threads until you watch the episodes, I do it all the time.

It's cool! I just watched it last night! I decided I should probably watch it and clear up some space on my tivo seeing as I'm running out of room cause of all the CSIs. Haha.

Great episode though.

i love Pushing Daisies. i love the story the conflict that Ned can't touch Chuck. it's nice though that they're still together... well maybe hopefully they can get back on track after the break.

the whole fantasy setting and the colors make the show so awesome. it's just such a different show i'm so happy it's doing great.

very happy to hear about the Golden Globes noms, they better win in all the catergories PD deserves it.

I have to admit, the scene in the episode where Ned is watching Chuck sleep and then she wakes up, gets up, trips and falls onto Ned had me off of my seat when she didn't automatically die. Too bad it was just a dream though. :(

I haven't watched the show in a while, the last two times I tried to watch it was just Christmas Specials, and then when I didn't check because I assumed it was just another special, they had a new episode on. *sigh* You would think I would know by now to never assume. ;)

*Bumping this up*

Because PD is finally back *happy dance*

Have you watched "Bzzzzzzz!"?
How fun was Olive in the convent and we found out more secrets from aunt Lily...

Last edited:
Welcome Back, Pushing Daisies!!! :thumbsup:

I thought it was another fun ep! Poor Olive, bursting at the seams with all of her secrets - and not a single other soul knows the entire scope of her secrets, on both sides! You have to hand it to her, she's doing a much better job keeping them than many people would, especially since some of those secrets are doozies! I felt bad for her, watching that naughty old nun give away all of her precious possessions to the poor! :lol: Between that and the secrets, it would drive me nuts!

Nice seeing French Stewart again, I loved him in the old "Third Rock from the Sun". :) As soon as I saw him I knew he would be playing the villian, but that didn't matter, it was still nice to see him!

Yeah, poor Olive, keeping all those secrets, deeply in love with Ned but he doesn't love her back, the poors taking her stuff, Chuck getting her old apartment, living in that "The Sound of Music" convent...One day she's going to lose it and tell everything. :lol:

I never saw it the first time around, but its being repeated on TopUPTV, so this is my second chance at watching this show.

Its Odd.

I dont get it.

But its good to watch, and its rather like a modern day make believe story which is great to watch!!

If only we all can be like Ned lol.

*Bumping this up*

Because this is a very beautiful and original show and tptb are about to cancel it. :(

So everybody watching tomorrow November 19 on ABC 8/7 c:

Oh oh oh...It's magic.

Ned reluctantly agrees to help "The Great Herrmann" (Fred Willard), a famed magician whose animal assistants are being mysteriously killed off.

Btw, there's a petition: Save Pushing Daisies (dunno if this is allowed, mods delete it if so).

Well, I don't watch Pushing Daisies, but I do know that Ausiello is not reliable, so just wait until you hear it from another source.

Unfortunately everyone is reporting that ABC canceled Pushing Daisies along with Dirty Sexy Money and Eli Stone:

TvGuide.
Kristin- E Online.

:(:(:(:(:(

Bryan Fuller said he'll continue the storylines in comic books, but that's not the same !!!

There are 7 episodes more already filmed, I hope ABC will air all of them.

Pushing Daisies has in fact been canceled. Here's Kristen Chenoweth talking about it right after she found out. And ABC will air the 7 episodes already filmed according to her.

Back