Proper Posting~Fan Art Style - Please read and respond

:lol: yeah, that's our own little Paradox! :D

Well, Vera, we could make them all write a full paragraph on why this thread is here, what do you think? :p

If that were to happen I would pack my things and go. :lol: :p

Read and understood.

:lol: Nah, Shane, c'mon! Would be a great practice for upcoming English exams - or just a huuuge fun for Meg and myself :D ;)

Thanks guys for reading and also following this rule most of the time, very much appreciated. :)

I just read it and understood. Hopefully I didnt make any mistake in the past... :D

I've read it and understand the rules.

I do however have a question. If I post only a link to my fanart (say from my photobucket album), does the three limit apply to links or just to actual pictures shown in the thread? I just want to make sure before I actually post anything.

I've read it and understand the rules.

I do however have a question. If I post only a link to my fanart (say from my photobucket album), does the three limit apply to links or just to actual pictures shown in the thread? I just want to make sure before I actually post anything.

Hi GregNickRyanFan! :)

The the limit only applies to actual pictures, cause they can affect the time your pc needs to load the site negatively. Fan Art is - obviously - a very image heavy forum, so we're trying to keep it as smooth as it's possible with this rule.

We don't have a limit of links for one post, so you can post ahead! (anyways, experience has shown that too many links in one post have the tendency to confuse people *points at myself* :lol: )

Alright guys, I've been seeing a lot of this, so just a reminder:

Do not quote images!
Quoting images uses up bandwidth for the site. Also, there are some people who have slower connections, and more images just make it take longer to load.
I realize that you may do it in other forums, but the Fan Art forum is already extremely image heavy. It is strictly a no-no.
When quoting a post, all you have to do is go through and delete the
tags. You can leave the link in if you wish.

I'm going to un-stick this thread now, but if in the future I/we feel that it's needed, it'll come back up ;)

Back