Project Runway

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by CSI_wannabe91086, Jan 5, 2006.

1. PurpleBlood

PurpleBlood Rookie

Hey kungfu,

I have not missed any episodes. Yeah, I wasn't expecting to see Angela or Vincent again, however, I didn't think neither of them would be sticking around long. I also liked Kayne's dress, the front and back. However, I guess they felt he didn't use white fabric like he was supposed to. I think either Uli or Jeffrey should've left in the last challenge.

2. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

**de-lurking**

I don't think Uli should have left, but Jeffrey, definitely. The man is a one-trick pony with his clothes with a crappy attitude to boot. They should just give it up and make Michael the winner. He rocks.

3. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

I know. I am rooting for Michael too. He is the only cool one on this season now that they have booted Robert and Kayne. I thought Jeffrey's dress had no sophistication at all. I hope he stirrs up more drama with the other designers. So, when CSI:NY starts, are you gonna watch Project Runway or CSI:NY? For me, since Kayne is gone, I am gonna watch CSI:NY ( that and the fact that Gary Sinise is so HOT!!!!)

4. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Well, I'm going to watch CSI:NY, of course! Project Runway repeats immediately following the original episode or later on that night anyway. So, there is a way to watch them both. That and Bravo is fond of the marathon weekend of their reality shows.

I did find something online that shows all four remaining designers' runway collections for fashion week. Of course it was the final three and the decoy collection! They were all fabulous - it's going to be so hard to choose just one.

5. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

Did anyone watch the Project Runway episode last night? I couldn't catch it because I had to watch CSI:NY. Who got out? Were there any new twists?

6. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

it was a repeat of the black and white cocktail dress challenge if i recall.

7. WolfeSanders

WolfeSanders CSI Level One

I can't wait until next week! I need to see who wins!

I liked that they played Season 2 the other day, even though I thought Daniel V. should have won that season.

Also, I want Michael Knight to win this season of PR, and I dislike Uli. I love that she uses patterns and all that and bright colors but all she makes is dresses. And it's kind of annoying.

8. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Is Laura still in or not? I haven't seen the show in a few weeks and I feel so out of it!

9. WolfeSanders

Yes :)

The final four are: Jeffery, Michael, Uli, and Laura.

10. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

i want either michael or jeffrey to win. even tho jeffs a bit of an ass i like that he does soemthing different. and michaels are just always beautiful, you can tell her really want to win.

11. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Thanks, WolfeSanders!

I really want Laura to win! She's been my favorite designers from the very beginning. I love everything she's designed so far. And I really like Michael and Jeff. And Uli's great, too. But my top three are definately Laura, Michael, and Jeff.

12. WolfeSanders

I think the same thing.

I liked Jeffery's recycling outfit. I thought it was really good.

And I loved Michael's white outfit for the jet-setter thing.

The very first challenge where Laura used the fur rug for the coat, i loved that.

13. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Definately, Laura's outift in the first challengee was very cool. I couldn't believe she made something like that with a rug. She's so creative.

14. WolfeSanders

I know. Do you have an all-time favorite outfit from any challenge this season?