Procter Gives Birth To A Baby Girl

CSI Files

Captain
CSI: Miami actress Emily Procter (Calleigh Duquesne) welcomed a baby girl into her life in early December. Procter and her musician boyfriend Paul Bryan named their daughter Pippa. The actress’s pregnancy was not written into the series, and she will only miss one episode. Procter returned to the Miami set on January 19 so she [...]

More...

Congrats to Emily and Paul! Pippa is an adorable name. I'm glad to hear everyone is happy and healthy. :D

At last we got an official confirmation! Pippa is such a cute name for their little angel. I am so happy for her & Paul.
Adam & Emily have such a wonderful genuine friendship that they're very supportive of each other. I can't wait to see Episode 16 & I'm glad Emily will only be missing in Episode 15.

Congrets from me too. Good news are allways welcome. Emily will be a great mom and I hope they both (parents) get enough time to enjoy this special time.

Wonderful news, wonder how tired she will be on the set.
As I said in Emily's thread, not particularly fond of name Pippa, but I'm happy that baby is healthy and for sure beautiful.

Back