price of dvd's

In the uk csi dvd's or sold in halfs which are normally bout £20 per half being £40 per season does anyone think this is a ripoff but at the moment where i live they have sales so i can get then for £24 per season anyone think is reasonable price coz i bought csi season 7 part one for about £13

Well im from England too and I get my DVDs from HMV for £15 per half! Compared to film DVD (playingtime) its worth it!
Thats £30 for 24 eps which is £1.25 per ep- not that bad really!:)

i buy around sometimes places lower them by a pound but hey a pound a hlf a season means mo money for me i got ma last ones from sainsburys for £12.99 btw HAPPY BIRTHDAY major csi fan :)

Hi i'm from the Uk too just brought S3 of Miami p2 for £15 at HMV,but i do agree that paying £24 for half a season is a bit much.

Another place to look for them is (dvd.co.uk) they do complete set for around £24 and it's free delivery

happy B-Day major csi fan hope you have a nice one :)

Wow! You spent a lot. I got mine at Target for $59.99 plus a $10 Target gift card with the purchase of it.

I got my CSI:Miami DVD's for £15 in Virgin, plus my student discount of 10% (just love being a student) so mine were £13.50 each :D

Dizzney said:
Wow! You spent a lot. I got mine at Target for $59.99 plus a $10 Target gift card with the purchase of it.

Unfortunatly, Best Buy is the only place in walking distance. :)
Having no car sucks.
I did check Newberry Comics, but they won't get it until people sell it to them. :rolleyes:

You probably could have bought it online for cheaper. I know Amazon.com has it less than that.

Back