Predict CSI's Poison

I could see either the death of a nameless (or perhaps named but unimportant) character being a plausible close for the season. OR Perhaps something more along the lines of what HappyHarper13 mentioned with the whole personal story line for LF thing. Which I think would really upset me. I get that he's a great thing to happen to our show and signing him was probably a saving grace but I have a really big problem with the show becoming all about him. I remember a time when the show was about all of the charcters as a collective. It was an ensamble not a one man show. Still... I think it's logical that they'll do something with LF.

I can totally see what you mean about the problems with it revolving too much around Ray. I don't think they'll make it revolve totally around him, but rather include a personal storyline for him. I think it was a few seasons ago where, in the finale, they had Grissom go in for his oterosclerosis (or however it's spelled) surgery, and had a Cath/Sam Braun storyline of some sort at the same time. I'd imagine more of this -- no dangerous major situation for a team member, as much of a culmination of stressful cases and various investigators' more believable personal problems.

Back