Possible Things I Think Will Happen *Spoilers Possible*

Status
Not open for further replies.

JigsawJohn

Dead on Arrival
Here is a list of possible events to take place this season.
-Grissom is the Miniature Killer.
-Grissom is the next victim of the Miniature Killer.
-Grissom commits suicide. =[
-Sarah is the Miniature Killer.
-That Keppler guy is a bad cop.

*Edited: Add in spoiler warning*

Re: Possible Things I Think Will Happen

The only thing that might even be right is Keppler. But what I think of him is he might be understood. Comes in starts doing things his way, others get mad. But it gets taken care of.

The others, pretty much think there is no way that will happen. While Sara is not a killer. and if that was the case she'd have to leave and we've heard nothing of that.

Grissom is not the type to kill himself, nor is he a killer.

Many think that Grissom is in mass depression so that's why suicide might be the case. Grissom being the killer would be awesome since he won't be killed off but instead sent to prison, if found guilty. (William Petersen has been quoted saying he would like to return to the theatre.) Sarah being the killer would also be pretty cool because her motive would be passion, she loves Grissom and he hasn't been quite of a lover lately. Sarah might kill Grissom because she might "love him enough to kill him". Also the miniature killer has left no evidence at the crime scenes nor inside the miniatures, so an investigator seems to be a strong possibility.

That's so Out of Character it's not funny.

Grissom isn't depressed. He's burnt out. Two very different things.
There is just no way Grissom is the killer. The case is part of what has driven him to his burn out. If he was the killer he would stick around to watch everyone flit around trying to figure it out. That's what that kind of person they're dealing with.

The first mini came in the first ep of the season, when by all that we knew, they're were happy.
Sara came from a home that was torn apart, her mother killed her father, I don't think she would do that to someone she loved. She maybe be hot headed, but like I said, not a killer.

Still can leave Grissom as a possible victim. I really think that CSI is going to get into a much darker area then ever before. I don't think there has been such a complex serial killer like the miniature killer, he is someone that might stick around for a while. Who knows maybe this miniature wasn't from the original killer but a copycat.

Yes, he can be a victim, but I don't see him killed in a fit of rage from Sara. But everything esle you said because was just way too far featched.

But for now, there hasn't been a final word on WP leaving for good. So lets just see where the season takes us.

Musicluvr325 said:
That's so Out of Character it's not funny.

Grissom isn't depressed. He's burnt out. Two very different things.
There is just no way Grissom is the killer. The case is part of what has driven him to his burn out. If he was the killer he would stick around to watch everyone flit around trying to figure it out. That's what that kind of person they're dealing with.

The first mini came in the first ep of the season, when by all that we knew, they're were happy.
Sara came from a home that was torn apart, her mother killed her father, I don't think she would do that to someone she loved. She maybe be hot headed, but like I said, not a killer.

I totally agree with you here :)

And although Sara and Grissom have an awkward relationship that is being kept in the dark, they care for eachother.

ps. I think the Keppler idea is funny.

I really think that CSI is going to get into a much darker area then ever before.

^They can't get darker than last season's season finale. :lol:

And I have to agree with Musicluvr, he's not depressed, he's burnt out.

^True, true. Never thought of that :lol:

You never know.... mwwahhhhahha <-- (evil laugh)

New guy. Hasn't come yet.

Check the season 7 discussion thread. He will be mentioned there. :)

Maybe Keppler's the next victim! lol. That way they kill a character that doesn't matter. They threw some fans because alot of people think that all their serial killers commit suicide and I guess the MK isn't like the other serial killers, another reason why I think it's someone on the team. Why did Grissom put the miniatures in those glass containers?

JigsawJohn said:
Maybe Keppler's the next victim! lol. That way they kill a character that doesn't matter. They threw some fans because alot of people think that all their serial killers commit suicide and I guess the MK isn't like the other serial killers, another reason why I think it's someone on the team. Why did Grissom put the miniatures in those glass containers?

He was preserving the replicas because he said Ernie Dell killed with an artistic touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back