Photos #5 - Smile For The Camera!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DISCONNECT THE DOTS! I love that song :D. Great pics.
SpeedleCSIMiami, love your pics. You're a lucky girl! I know a lot of people who want to be in one pic with the guys of Hoobastank!

how come i don't have hot teachers? *weeps* and i go to an all girls school, and there is no one to look at, seriously, they are all about to retire, or obese or teacher like! (no offense to teachers!)
But seriously. and sorry i'm not gonna post a pic of me, never gonna happen, sorry. Don't want to inflict cracking on any computer screens anything.
do you think this guy is hot? (personally I don't)
Honestly, he is cute, but not my type, too skinny, i like my men solid! You know good for ummm...not gonna go there :rollseyes:

Sorry i have no idea what has happened to this post, it is all underlined and stuff, but there is nothing wrong with my post?! :eek: someone help! :eek:

Awesome pics everyone, you all look wonderful! :) And yes Roos Molly is such a sweetheart! :D So my sister had a basketball tournament and i had a fun time~!

I enjoy hiding in my hoodie.

Dont mess with us (esp. if your a group of obnoxious 7th grade girls who think your the sh*t) I was ready to kick them! :mad:

hoo-rah!

sweet revenge (to make a long story short, the girls asked for some of our Doritos so instead of giving them some from our big bag, we got them a little bag from the vending machine and took turns squishing them! :devil: )

Watching the

peephole

Aww Depth-Of-Love, you are so pretty :) I can't believe you haven't posted pictures of yourself before! *hugs*

eggbe4thechicken, I think you forgot the 'lock' the picture code, so now your entire post is a link to a picture. (or to photobucket)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back