Photos #5 - Smile For The Camera!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pictures ladies!

Your welcome Geni...
You remind me of someone..I just can't place my finger on who that is...Lol...

Lovely pictures guys! :D You guys always brighten up the board. :)

Hmm I remind you of someone? ...Well when you think of who that is, give me a shout! :lol:

From old thread:

wibble said: Ohhh, yes and your lovely pics too Detective_Burn Not that I seem to see many of those around lately.

Gotta say I moved. Now I´m lacking a photographer. :D

Comte, you find my pics in old thread at page 24 or page 25.

new thread

heartagram, you look a little thoughtfull to me. Is this intended? ;)

from old thread
zippy said:
Where's that place(the ocean pic) drummergurll? Looks great. It's the kind of place I wanna sit and daydream for hours.
it's on the southern oregon coast....winchester bay to be exact....

^^Oh ok, beautiful place. :)

Is this a new thread?? Yes it is! Wow I'm lost already. I'll post some pics later...

Hello! Okay, so I love taking pictures. And so you're probably (or not) wondering why I've never posted in here before. Well, it's simple. My computer sucks. But now, I have my shiney new laptop, and I've finally got all my pics transfered onto it. I still have some organizing to do... but you don't care. Okay, on to the pics. To start me off, I've got a few of myself to share. Now, I generally don't like pics of myself, so ya'll should feel priveleged to see these.

This is me

I just like this one...

I always have my nails long. They tend to stay that way. I can't stand having short nails. In that pic, my aunt had just done them for me. They didn't last long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back