Photos #5 - Smile For The Camera!

Status
Not open for further replies.
heart..you really had some fun,didn't you...Haha!I kinda like the penciled effect more than the "evil" effect
chaos,leonie,you are both very pretty ladies.

btw,chaos you must be really addicted to AI 4!I totally forgot that song!I'l admit,i did not have that song in mind.

wibble said:
heartagram69 said:
glow 1
glow 2 <--- my fave, its tripped

I think those effects would suit Ducky very well too...*goes to find Ducky's pic* :devil: ;)
lol, are you saying ducky is evil??? hehe.

i didnt do the effects on the pics, its a setting on my webcam, so they are the original pics lol. its prob possible to do in photoshop too, but i'm not sure how.

well i think youre crazy hearty :p
after handfuls of goop and hours with curlers in my hair this is the best i can get :lol: and it was straight again in about an hour :lol:
and even without trying to get curls, if i just want my hair to not look like limp noodles this is as full as my hair can get. dont mind my cousin, hes just, well i dont know what hes doing
dont know if ive put this one up before, but heres me with pixie shes demanding tummy rubs, which is what she does most of the time :D

allmaple , your hair is so shiny, how jealous am I?

Pixie is so tiny and cute, this is me and my little lazy cat! :)

Err, this pic is nearly 3 years old, so I don't really look like that, must get some more up to date pics on my computer.... ;)

Detective_Burn said:

heartagram, you´re a stripes-fan?
im neither here nor there, i just like stuff that looks good lol.

allmaple said:
well i think youre crazy hearty :p
after handfuls of goop and hours with curlers in my hair this is the best i can get :lol: and it was straight again in about an hour :lol:
and even without trying to get curls, if i just want my hair to not look like limp noodles this is as full as my hair can get.
I WANT UR HAIR!!! haha

i wake up like this, if i go to bed with wet hair

hence the reason i normally straighten it :p

Me taken a few days ago

yes, I know I look stupid but give me some credit. I'm only just 14 and here, that's 4 years away from a drivers license!

Me 2 Years Ago

Yes, I know I look damn skinny. But I ahve a fast metabolism. And have always been know to be a stick:p

To everyone who has posted. You all looked soo cool. And it made me realise how diverse the people who like CSI are. Not just the idiots like me.

Well, there is my 2 cents. Enjoy:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back