Photos #5 - Smile For The Camera!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, ya'll are so pretty! *jealous!!*

We have such beautiful people on this thread. All pretty for their own reasons, in different ways. it's great!!!

OK, my first post ever in here. Normally I'm not very fond of posting piccies from myself, but this one was taken in New York City where my lovely ex-co-mod Wyoming and I met, so I needed to post it :D

Cool! Haha, next time you're in NY I'll take you both out for coffee ;)

Berr, it's too cold for swimming here... but that doesn't stop my sister from begging me every weekend :rolleyes:

:D thanks guys. We are two cuties, aren't we? :p
And it was awesome, especially because we nearly missed us in the crowd!

adorelo said:
Cool! Haha, next time you're in NY I'll take you both out for coffee ;)

YAY! DEAL! ;) But I guess it'll take some time till I can travel to the US again - need.more.money! :D

Yeah, that money thing's a real pain, isn't it? But maybe next time you can travel to Canada instead, to meet your new co-mod :lol:

I haven't posted photos of me in a while. :D

I was in a theater production the last three months and we debuted last week. It was a 3 day show, and I have some behind the scenes pics. Two photos are from Thursday/Friday/Saturday last week (can't remember the exact dates lol) and one is from the week prior when we were doing a read through. :D

[My character in the play is Dewey Maples -- a farmhand who has planters warts. :eek:

My friend Heather applying my makeup on me:

Me in costume.

Heather, me (hiding), my best friend Brad and my other best friend Brendon. They couldn't catch me this time. :loser:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back