Photos #5 - Smile For The Camera!

Status
Not open for further replies.
awwww all you guys look so pretty, Bluecurl that's an adorable birthday present for an adorable birthday girl!!! All y'all look so cute!

I have one, it's my senior picture. There are more, but this was the only one that everyone has been telling me that I looked really "cute" as they put it lol. It's the only one out of 19 poses that I really like.

Image2.jpg

Bluegirl what a lovely gift you had. Nice picture of you and congrats. Maybe late but still i hope you had a great day..

Poison girl YOu are Pretty, but he i told you before ;) so proud to see youre picture here..

Wolfesgamegirl SO funny pics, you must have a great time.. That is how it looks..

wyoming Woow, i love that picture it is so pretty and that flower fits totaly in that pic..

Here some new pics from me,they are taking on the b-day of my mom she just turned 50..

Me with the Sarah Wick
Katja & me, she cant leave my hair alone
My sister Sanne & me on the lab of the "mom" doll

So I was going through this thread, its always cool to see people and putting faces to usernames. So anyhow thought I'd share one of mine.

This was taken outside of Hell's Kitchen FD firehouse, and one picture I actually like how I am smiling lol.
Here's Me

hhunter said:
^^^ you are adorable grssom89
your eyes are so blue :)

aww thanks Heather aint spoken to you in ages
everyone here looks really nice
your prom pics are sooo col too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back