Photos #5 - Smile For The Camera!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so prom was saturday for me. And my digital camera is a piece of crap so I couldn't take pictures at Prom so I took one before prom and the after party. Enjoy!

---- My Choir/dance outfit for last week!
---- Me and my ex boyfriend Kyle at after prom
---- Megan, Me, Sammyie or a Katie Sandwhich. lol.
--- And me in my prom dress. Never mind my friends grandma coming through the door. lol.

YAY! Ams posted! :D
I find the 3 yo me super cute too. Is that wierd? :confused: :lol: Well I look nothing like that any more. :rolleyes:

Anywho, your real pretty ams. :) You look really different in all three pics, lol. Is that Buck palace behind you?

Why am I posting this? It's from a couple of years ago at the peace festival in Leamington. Quite a cool angle no? I can't wait for it this year. It's on on the 16th-17th June. Two of my friends bands are playing, Skadigan and Wired. :D Peeps should come, it's an excuse to lounge around all day sitting on the grass, singing kumbaya and getting drunk. :lol:

Peeps should come, it's an excuse to lounge around all day sitting on the grass, singing kumbaya and getting drunk.

Sounds perfect to me mate!

Aye I do look pretty different in all those pics lol. Naw isn't Buckingham Palace although I can see why you thought that. It was the Musuem we were *suppost* to be in! Whoopsieeeee!

That one of you Egg when you were ikkle is so darn cutie! Bless.

Okie, more photo time.
Gran Caneria Foam Party '05. That be me in the brown bikini right on the left, if that makes sense lol.

This is from my Leavers Ball back in 2004, damn I love that dress. Me on the right if you don't recognise me by now! *sings Simply Red quietly*

Now this one is just stoopid. Most recent one, me and my mate looking sad on purpose. Moooop :(

Don't I have a sexy leg? I took this picture today. I went skiing yesterday and forgot to brake so I slammed against a wall with 50 kms/h :lol:

One bruise

I also have a huge bruise on my right upper leg, and it also has a cut in it. Horrible fall, but when I look back at it it's quite funny. :eek:

if any of you are avid watchers of sex and the city, such as myself, you may have heard of the magnolia bakery which makes delicious cupcakes. my friends little sister wanted to make cupcakes for her teddy bears birthday and we thought 'why not make magnolia bakery cupcakes?'

give the worlds cutest kid a cupcake and you get irresistible adorableness
mmmmm, me likey the cupcake *drool*
she looks like shes going to toss her cookies! erm, or cupcakes :lol:

best cupcakes ever! i would highly suggest them :)

Here's a picture of me at a Kenny Chesney concert, where I got to meet Dierks Bentley :D :) He's such a cutie :) I hated my hair back then, it's a lot longer now.
Dierks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back