Photos #5 - Smile For The Camera!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CSIVegasMiamiNY no you´re not 90 year old scary dude :lol: funny, no you´re very pretty Jemma ;) nice pic

Well, you *could* still be some scary 90 year old guy, those *could* be fake pictures... but I doubt it :lol:

Elsie, sounds like a great vacation

sorry you didnt have snow for your trip Elsie, you can have my snow if you like :D take it! please! :lol:

rats!! i promise my teeth arent always brown :lol: i just had chocolate. those are my new glasses too!

with momma i was setting her up with msn messenger so we can discuss ncis episodes as they happen while im at school. then testing it out sitting next to each other :lol: dad thought it was funny

allmaple oh so cute your rats :) i love them and your new glasses very nice looks very good on you.

allmaple said:
sorry you didnt have snow for your trip Elsie, you can have my snow if you like :D take it! please! :lol:

Thanks. *takes free snow, yay!*.

Great pics everyone, and maple you are your momma look so alike. And kudos with teaching messenger, I struggled to teach my mother how to actually turn on her laptop let alone actually use it for something interesting! :)

it's the panic! at the disco boxset, complete with cd, dvd, poster, pictures, notebook, tour guide and a whole host of other stuff that makes me smile everytime i see it
and if you look very closely in the bottom right hand corner you can see my cinderella jelly lolly pop thing, very yummy :D

Hy Guys :D

very nice day, becaus my theet are new refreshin from dentist,
ok i´m a littlebit vain *sorry* but i´m sooo happy of this
two pic´s ok ;)

new theeth
new theeth 1 :lol:
and the most people here say i´m looking sooo new and likeable that´s so nice and new for me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back