Photos #5 - Smile For The Camera!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG All you guys look so pretty!

Katie Holy shit girl! You're SO pretty! The first thing that popped into my mind was Carrie Underwood, you kinda look like her lol. You look beautiful in those pictures darlin.

*blushes* Y'all are way to nice. But no I have never been told I look like Eva. I've never even heared of her, but i'll have to look her up on google.

And Jess, here we go with that Carrie Underwood thing again. lol. She's far prettier then I am and she can sing better then I can.

My god Katie, you’re so adorable!
Aww, well thank you. Teehee.

I got a digital camera for christmas. So i'll post some more piccies, once I figure out how to use it.

*blushes* Y'all are way to nice. But no I have never been told I look like Eva. I've never even heared of her, but i'll have to look her up on google.

You should try to photoshop your hair brown, then you compare yourselves better :lol: :p

I swear, Christmas gatherings are just an excuse to take pics cause that's all I did yesterday :lol:

My friend and her family came over yesterday and we were so bored we had a Supernatural marathon and took a bunch of random pictures :lol:

My tree + my sister (looking stunning)

I love my boys! :D

She's creeping on my guys

We be gangsta, yo. (you can see the SN boys in the back, LOL.)

Boo. Ah!

Back to normal

I got bored and took some pictures. I'm still bored, so I'm putting them up :p

Bored (and my hair looks oddly blond again... it's really not)
Black and White
Sepia
Glowy
Um... I don't know...
This is an older one. I had to rescue the cute little duck from the give-away box.

ETA: I turned my computer around and took a picture of my sister. She still hasn't noticed I took it. It's not very good, and of her side/back, so you can't really see her. It's also kinda fuzzy.

:lol: Awww thanks for the compliment allstar12. I notice that my nose is prominent like most Greeks but meh, at least I have less body hair then the majority :lol:.

:eek: Everyone here is looking fabulous! :D Really great pictures. :D

CatherineWillows, you and your cousin are lookin' great! And your sister's pimped out hair suits her well. :D

Megan, love the different effects you have on those pics. :lol: And your hair DOES look blonde in that first picture. :eek: Maybe it's just the lighting. *shrugs* Great pics though, thanks for sharing. :)

Jorja! You look very prettiful! :D The second one's really cute. Hee.

iluvEricSzmanda, really great pictures! Lovely to see them. :) You look really happy to have that box set. :lol:

I bought a new straightener today, so what do I do? Scrunch may hair after the shower just to test it out. :lol:

Before

Erm...Before again.

After! :D

...Really bad webcam though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back