Photos #5 - Smile For The Camera!

Status
Not open for further replies.
george you arent a monster!!! i want ur eyes :D

WillowsWannaBe said:
Yeah, it was that :) I love that one, hope you don't mind if I use it ;)
*turns on the topic*
nah thats kool

Detective_Burn said:

heartagram, you mind explainining "heaps"? ;)
haha well currently i play netball 5 days a week. i used to play basketball, soccer, footy (afl), cricket, athletics and gymnastics haha. so yeah, i do/did alot of sport. now just netball, but 3 diff teams. my local team, my rep district team and ym rep state team :D

Great pics everyone! :D

We had our work Christmas party on Friday night and the pictures are now doing the rounds. Here is my sister and me at the beginning of the evening, it was a great night:

My sister and me

Stokydream said:
Elsie your sister and you look like a littlebit how twins :)

:lol: It's weird because we work together as well. Sometimes people will talk to me in the building we work in thinking I am her, and then wonder why I am a little rude (well not deliberately rude, more confused if I don't know who they are and too polite to tell them they are wrong). :lol: Other people say we are nothing alike, she has darker hair and dark eyes and is 3 years older than me!

Nice pics stoky , I would never guess you were sisters though, I don't think you look alike.

Elsie ya, it´s funny, when people thinking of twins, but your are looking really so ;) my mind.
My sister have the face from my mom and i´m looking how my father :) all people say this :lol: my mother too.

Elsie, I think you look like your sister, but not *that* much.
My sister and I look nothing alike. I've been told that a lot. I've never once in my life been told that I look like her. I'll have to dig around and see if I can find a picture of the two of us to share...

^I agree, although we have a tendency to dress a like and apparantly the other day she was in a shop and saw herself in a mirror and started to wave thinking it was me! She is a weirdo though, I tell her all the time... :lol:

Anyway, because we all love babies ( Megan , your friend's baby is so adorable) here is me and my friends' new baby she is the tiniest baby I have ever held and so cute. Even though I look like I am terrified of her! :D

i hit people if they say my brother and i look a like. its happened several times before.
here we are at my cousins wedding back in october. see? totally different! he got the french canadian nose and i got the polish nose :lol: and remember what happens if you say we look a like... :p

^ Kat, you look just like your brother! Wow, are you twins or something? :eek:

:lol: *runs for the hills*

Elsie, your friend's baby is adorable :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back