Photos #4 - Please Snap 'n Share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Photos #4

LtKitty said:
i beg your pardon? you have some problems with something?

not really, I am always behind a camera... so i was wondering if I had to be on the pics or if it is allowed to post pics that I made of scenery and stuff???

Sorry, I see now that my sentence was a little bad made up! English is a foreign language of mine! I didn;t mean to offend you!

ammm i think anything you like even your toilet pot can be in pic :D joke joke :lol:
everything you like!
so i answered on your question? :p

LtKitty said:
ammm i think anything you like even your toilet pot can be in pic :D joke joke :lol:
everything you like!
so i answered on your question? :p

yeah got the answer... sorry again though hehe...

I guess originally it was meant to be pics of US, but I guess it doesn't bother even it's not always YOU :p

DaWacko said:
I guess originally it was meant to be pics of US, but I guess it doesn't bother even it's not always YOU :p

hehe I haven't got pics from me since half a year ago hehe. And before that another 6 months :p But here are pics that I made yesterday

one
two
three
four

Oh Det, that's just a fun word I like to use.. I mean.. the word 'oxymoron' actually means: a deliberate combination of two words that seem to mean the opposite of each other, such as 'cruel kindness'.. so actually it has nothing to do with what I mean by it.. in Jayney-language it's just a nicer way of saying "moron" :D

i hope youre all ready to laugh, because this photo of me and pixie is pretty silly looking.
but it has special meaning to me. first off, i had just started a new job in which i had to work 7-5, i am not a morning person. so i fell asleep on the couch and pixie climbed up there with me. momma tried to take the picture but i opened my eyes right as the flash went off. now, why is this important to me you ask? this was almost the last picture of pixie ever taken. she got sick and had a lump on the side of her neck. :( the vets thought it was a tumor which would have been inoperable. luckily, she must have swallowed a bug or something that stung her in the throat so the lump was just dead cells. so, she may not have 9 lives left anymore, but at least shell be around for many more years :D

tnx for teh compliments all. I will ask someone soon to make a pic of me! haven;t had one in a long time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back