Photography Competition: Urban - WINNERS UP!

Re: Photography Competition: Urban

what the heck are you doing?! stop that! or i'm sure you'll get into big trouble.

Err... a new member seems to be confused here (see: spammy). Or maybe she's confusing me! :lol:
Haven't entered a photography contest in a while, but I think I might enter this one. Time to take a trip to Manhattan - the underbelly of Manhattan! :)

aleyna423, spamming is not tolerated here and is against the Board Rules. I suggest you go read those properly before posting any more. You've been warned about this before in Shipper Central, so this is an official warning for your behaviour.

Please PM me if you have anything to say on the matter. Thank you.

I took a few pics yesterday, but since my laptop's acting up and Im now using my mum's, I don't think I'll be able to upload them :rolleyes:

wibble said:
I hope you feel better soon allstar :) *hug*
Thanks. I've popped a few pills, so Im feeling a bit better now ;)

*yay* I've sent my pic in.

I'm looking forward to seeing all the entries! :) Urban is a cool theme, thanks wibble.

Probably gonna be an oldie here... I'm busy with school and a huge house make over. The house hasn't had any work for 20 years... could work as an urban explorer theme when turning the images in black and white from the photos I make during the whole stuff :lol:

Okay, I decided which one to send and I did. :) Sooo looking forward for the other entries. :)

Ok, as I really need some more entries I'm going to extend the deadline to 8 p.m. GMT tomorrow (Monday) :)

Oops forgotten mine.. I'll look one up right now, if I can find one between my stack of photos... I am in the middle of a total home makeover you could say :lol: and totally forgot about it!

ETA:
PM send

Back