photo manipulation fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wojo said:
I found some CSI t-shirts on line and decided to do some manips with them.I made ones for the different ships out there, whether I agree with them or not. I hope you dig these. This first one is Sara & Greg:

[image]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y257/wojo62/t-shirts4.jpg[/image]

That's great! I love the t-shirts

my page-another fang=arguing!!!

hi!! i love those pictures... but not the pictures of eric lover sarah...*grumpy*
well, that's not the case!
i have a fan side of eric, and i got a another eric fan visiting my page, and he\she (i dont know) told me that all my pictures of eric was of hes brothers... and i aint agree about that. so if some boddy can help me, find pictures of brat and rob, go to www.tinyPic.com and make some links to me, and put the links in my guest book at this page-----> www.greg-sanders-fan.piczo.com

i'll really want to show this eric fan that my love to eric is so strong that if hes brothers where looking the same, i coud tell at once witch one of them hwo was eric, and i CAN do that!!! so i just say: i NEWER!! NEWER mix eric with one of hes brothers!!!!

Re: my page-another fang=arguing!!!

OK ! I tried somewhat new and am that my result.

Don Flack with *glasses*. I found the idea good.

I mean, he looks hot with glasses... :eek: :eek:

PS: I have change the title. Flack is now a Colonel.

Dingbat has right. I have write the false title...

LMAO

Flack with glasses? Looks kinda cute. I've always liked guys in glasses. :lol:

I do believe it should say Colonel. That's an Air Force uniform and they don't have Admirals, he also has Colonel birds on his shoulders...But awesome job. I love a man in uniform :D

Hey everybody! I'm not so trained in making manipulated pictures, but this one is dedicated to all of the fellows in the Ryan-Thread, initiated by a comment of sienna I think...
Here you see the new supermodel for underwear:
ryanmodel.jpg
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back