photo manipulation fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
awsum..tell us if they go well! I haven't got paint shop so i cant :( it's just gon 10 @'clock ovr here I'm stil in my PJ's an I'm looking at Greg pictures lol...how sad am i?! lol! Oh well as long as they make me laff! :)

Ey, U don't need Paint Shop for them... I made them with (I have Paint Shop Pro myself now...) PhotoFiltre <- Very Good! Just type PhotoFiltre at Google en Voilá you'll see some site's and you can download it for FREE

thanx I'll ask my sister to do it for me later!! thanx!!!! :) ;) I'm quite suprised no one has tried manipulating a greg/nick photo onto a photo of themselves so it luks lyk ther kissing them! just a pondering thought...thanx agen 4 the link

No Prob... It was easy... But you mean a photo of Nick Kissing Greg :S Or someting like that? I'll try it... Jelmer would Like that... he hates me talking about Greg and say Greg is Gay XD

I made this onr to share with the Nick & Greg slash thread. (although I don't believe either one is gay) I did it for fun.
I made one of Greg & Sara too. Do you like them?

nick-greg2.jpg

sandle.jpg

LMAO! Brilliant!! All of them!!
Soz 2 confuse u about the kissing thing..wat i meant was (hope u dont mind me using u as an example, if u do I'll delete it) for instance SzmandaEads super imposes a pictues of greg onto a photo of yourself so it luks lyk you personally are kissing him..it was only a thought anyway.
Yup I hate the thought of greg being gay aswell..btu its still funny. lol woooooooo!!! keep up the kwl pictures! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back