Photo Manipulation Fun ~ Thread #2

Indeed very nice job UrielFalcon.

Wow, Calleigh, I had to take a second look to see it was a manip, nicely done!

MiaCharlize, great manips, as always :)

I've made a new one:
Grissom and Sara

MiaCharlize said:
LOL, they're adorable, Dahabibi...but Nicky looks a bit scary.

Thanks :D Yeah, Nick does look a bit menacing, doesn't he? I Deliberately used pics of them looking really pissed, I figured it's be funnier :D (Well, wouldn't you be, if someone shrunk you and made you wear a bunny suit?)

Nick's like 'I am going to PUNCH someone... just... give me a minute to crawl over there.'

Warrick and Greg are like 'Come ON, this isn't FUNNY anymore!'

And Sara's like '..Tonight... when they sleep...*grumble*'

drummergurll said:
oh my heck....Dahabibi that just made my day...though i'll never look at nick the same way again...

Next time I'm watching Fannysmackin', I'm going to imagine Nick in a yellow bunnysuit when he hits Pig/K-Fed :D

Badass Baby Nicky, comin' to getchoo!

I'm not sure this one counts as a manip per se, as it's more of a morph between 2 pictures...

See, I found a cool little program on the internet called Morpher in which you can morph images and even make animations and stuff. Of course I have no idea how it works, so I was just playing around with it, and I got the idea to do an 'if they mated' with Sara and Grissom. (What? It could happen, the way TPTB are going lately...) So with Morpher and a little help from Photoshop, the result is...

Really just a very effeminate Grissom...

(I only used Photoshop for the hair, because it was all messed up and blurry. I gave him/her/it a very cute looking bob)

Back